Residential Construction Project Manager/Contractor Recommendations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danely

Apr 23, 2004
Can anyone highly recommend a qualified construction remodel Project Manager (or outright Contractor if necessary) for a +/- 350 square meter
(3,500 square foot) project in El Batey area, who can be trusted (with the owner's periodic oversight) to get the job done properly, acoording to specs and plans, and on budget/time ? I know.....sounds like asking for the moon.....but I am looking anyway. (I am sure this has been asked before, but things can change quickly in this field of work).

Will greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

lauriejean

Feb 20, 2006
To whom this may concern,

I was wondering as to when this project is to commence as I will be down there this winter. At the present I am winding things up in Canada and am not sure as to my arrival.

The position is one which I am perfect for, excuse my modesty. However one of the things I am wrapping up here in Toronto is my construction company. Down there I will also be busy with construction. Your proposal sounds perfect before I start anything large. Please send more information but it sounds quite simple and believe me I know "the dominican". I have a house in Perla Marina so we're neighbors, Take care,

Pete

carolina_llibre

Feb 13, 2006
You can contact Architech Johanne Checo, Cel 809-299-6604, he is working with the owner of windsurf resorts in cabarete.

HIRAM

Mar 19, 2005
construction

See Josefina Covents, Cabarete, next to Servi Med.
She has very nice constructions, good architects and ingeneers.

All the best
Hiram

Status
Not open for further replies.