New Info on the Flamenco Bavaro!

A

Andrew

Good news! I have finally made contact with the Occidental Hotel chain regarding the Flamenco Bavaro and this was the response:

"Regarding your fax sent on January 3, 2000, all our restaurants are finished and operating; All the pools are operating; the tennis courts are operating during the day and the landscaping is finished but growing.

If you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Enjoy your vacation at our property,

Kind regards,

Carolina Bellina Sales Executive Occidental Hotels"

So.......off we go for the last two weeks of January. Will let everyone know what happens. It apears alot of us are in the same boat!

J

Jacquie

Andrew please tell me their email address so I can request an upper room and 2 beds. I am more than ready now to go this Saturday. We will be gone for 2 weeks but will let everyone know what my thoughts are when we get back. We will be there until 22 of January. Will you be their during that time.

V

VANESSA from Canada

Can you post your review on debbiesdominicantravel.com? There is only one review on this resort posted, and it's not a very nice one...some positive feedback on this resort would be great!

Thanks in advance. I hope you have a great time. Let me know how the weather was...sweater needed at night? We are heading down Jan 24th, to Punta Cana, staying at the Melia Tropical.

J

Jacquie

No Problem Vanessa. I will post as soon as I get home, here and do a summary for the site.