Playa Del Viento - Cabarate - Nice!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Luxury beach front condo development in the heart of one of the best beaches in the Dominican Republic, Cabarete! Each apartment is 160 square meters (1,700 square feet) and comes with many outstanding features. The community will consist of three luxury apartment buildings with three floors in each building.

Click here for details...

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Rob, how is the Sea Horse Ranch golf course coming up? ..when to they plan on starting construction?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
No sure, I heard a rumor that it will start at the end of this year.
I'll be their later this week, I will ask.

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Luxury beach front condo development in the heart of one of the best beaches in the Dominican Republic, Cabarete! Each apartment is 160 square meters (1,700 square feet) and comes with many outstanding features. The community will consist of three luxury apartment buildings with three floors in each building.

Click here for details...
This complex is about 100 meters from my house. I hope for their sake that they figure out how to fix their sea-wall. The current one is badly caveing in and the erosion is looking pretty scary. Other than that, it looks like it has a lot of potential. Definately a great location.