Looking for a Sports Bar in Santiago

Duggins

Aug 28, 2006
I would be very grateful if someone could tell me where I might be able to go to watch an American football game this Saturday afternoon. The game is being shown on the Fox Sports network, but not on the Latino Fox Sports that is part of the Cable Aster package. The sports bar would have to have a satellite and the ability to get Fox Sports channels from the United States.

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have watched American Football on Fox in The Sport's Bar in The Gran Almirante in the past. Go Giants.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Go to 5 points, I recall its on Restaraucion. It's the largest sports gambling joint in Santiago, over 30+ tvs, I usually hang out there and watch all the football matches.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Ahi Bar is the place you want to go... Watch the game and the chics.. Ask for miguel my bartender.. he's a very nice guy.. go to calle RC Tolentino and Avenida la Restauracion.. This is my old 'hood.. I grew up around there..

Zeus (primus santiaguerus):bunny:

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Yeap.. that's the place.. I call it my hen-house... chicks.. chicks.. all over...;)

Zeus (primus hornyous):eek:gre:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Yeap.. that's the place.. I call it my hen-house... chicks.. chicks.. all over...;)

Zeus (primus hornyous):eek:gre:

Really??? I guess I was only looking at all the guys, there were lots of men!! :cheeky: I did see a few females from time to time.:bored:

Vawner

Feb 7, 2007
Are the venues suggested in this thread for viewing an NFL football game still valid? Or does anyone have a different suggestion? I'm in Santiago and would like to watch the Steelers beat up on the 49ers on Sunday...

Thanks!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Five Star on Restoracion had every NFL games on big screen TV's. You can also bet on them there. AC, top line place.