Help for a friend!!

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
Hello, everyone I AM ASKING THIS FOR A FRIEND OF MINE. She been with her boyfriend for almost 2 years. He has no papers(illegal) she is a USA citizen she maked the desition to merry him so he can get his paper and they can stay together, Now the question is Which form does she needs so she can pettition for him?

Thank You!!

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
M.A.R., Thank for the info, I looked at the application I don't know if this one applies to them, My friend's boyfriend is in the usa already illegally:confused:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
M.A.R., Thank for the info, I looked at the application I don't know if this one applies to them, My friend's boyfriend is in the usa already illegally:confused:

May I suggest you get an immigration lawyer in the US.

jskr1us

Apr 29, 2003
Application is not available to him.

Under US Law illegals can not be made legal through marriage. In point of fact the only way he can become legal is for him to return to the DR and her to file for him, however if he gets caught or there are any records of him being in the US there is a minimum 10 year pennalty before he can be applied for. The advice of a good immigration attorney is the best solution under very limited conditions such a person may be able to find a loophole for you depending on the profession of the individual in question.:glasses: