Beach construction around playa grande?

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto

Aug 11, 2006
hello all , ive been getting alot of great info about RSJ and bahia , just wondered about any beach construction going on in these areas and playa grande, now but more importantly in october ,,,,,thanx

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Work is being done now on Playa Dorada beach, specifically at Iberostar Costa Dorada until the third or fourth week of September. Not sure about the other areas you mentioned.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
otto,

The beaches around Rio San Juan are some of the best in the country, and need no reconstruction. In fact, the sand being used on Long Beach and Playa Dorada is coming from there, and they have done all the studies to let them know there is plenty to spare.

otto

Aug 11, 2006
Thats good news,,the info over the past weeks has been so helpful,,as things come up im sure i will have more questions,,,,right now things are semiclear on the trip plan----only coinflip is the ongoing argument between supporters of verizon vs. supporters of orange on the north coast,,,,i have cingular so im leaning toward unlocking and doing orange when i get over

Status
Not open for further replies.