El Magnifico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark D

Aug 31, 2006
Hi, all! I'm new here..my wife and I are going to the El Magnifico in early October and would appreciate any reports or opinions on the place itself and things to do in the surrounding area. Appreciate every reply and Thanks!

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Based upon the recommendations of two friends who have stayed there, we booked there also..... except in November. Both indicated the place is first rate and convenient to everything. It is directly on the beach with great views and a very nice pool. It is within walking distance to town, windsurfing, and the Cabarete nightlife. It is also about a 10-15 minute drive to a great horseback riding place. Tripadvisor gives it excellent reviews.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Last edited:

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
El Magnifico is on the east end of Cabarete bay. Very well run condos that are in good condition. It's been a couple of years since I've stayed there, but some friends were there for the first time earlier this year and very happy with it.

Magnifico is beach front, but the ocean there has a lot of cross currents and the sand is not the best. A 3-5 minute walk west along the beach toward the center of the bay and you'll find good water, nice view, palm trees to sit under, and chairs you can rent for the day. It also puts you in front of the bars/restaurants you'll most likely want to visit.

At night, the walk to the hotel down the beach is a little dark from the restaurants. I'm comfortable doing it in a group and have many times, probably would go along the street if I was alone, though.

Don't worry, you've chosen a good condo. Spend your energy now deciding what you're going to do for fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.