Looking for 2 week rental near Boca Chica area

negrecita2003

Sep 23, 2003
Hello Everyone,

My husband, two kids, my mother and myself will be spending two weeks in the Andres Boca Chica area for Christmas and New Year's this year. Since there is so many of us and we are going for two weeks, we are thinking about renting a place that we can stay at for the nights which has AC & Hot Water. Can anyone advise of a decent location where we can rent for the two weeks, just for sleeping and showering purposes.

Thanks!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
El Candil has some very nice "suites" that sound perfect for your enterage (sp?). Its about 10 usd more than other places in BC..but it is really nice and well tended. Personaly...i say pay the small extra price to have a very nice place to stay at. (just my 2 pesos)

vera

May 23, 2006
Boca Chica is not family oriented, you'd be ashamed of your choice! change destination! it'll create confusion and stress on your kids, trust me!

drgolfer

Aug 16, 2005
I have to disagree with "vera" on Boca Chica. Days spent on the beach as a family can be a fun time. There is no problem with doing that in BC. Confusion and stress I am not sure where you are coming from? A day at the beach taking in the sun, beautiful blue ocean, fruit, etc.....my idea of heavy stress and confusion....

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I agre with drgolfer. They have really cleaned up boca chica over the past couple of years...and i have seen more and more families enjoying themselves there. As long as the OP isnt hanging out at the local hooker bar with the family past 10pm...there really is no problem. In fact most of duarte street is very quiet with non sankette family tourists hanging out at the tables.

On the beach they even have set up a kids activity area in the water.

no..perhaps not the prettiest beach in the carib...but especialy with a large family gathering...very easy to get to from the airport and very affordable.