Los Haitises, emailadress Amilka tours ?

talo01

Sep 7, 2006
www.birdsnetherlands.nl
Hello,

In february i want to take a trip to Los Haitises.
On the forum i have found that the best possible way is to get to Sanchez and take a private tour from Amilka tours.
I do want a private tour with a guide who can tell a lot about the animals of Los Haiteses.
Is there anybody who can tell me the emailadress of Amilka tours so i can make reservations, telephone is not an option, because i want to arrange the tour from the Netherlands ?
Other operators/guides from Sanchez or Samana i can email to make reservations for a nice nature day on Los Haitises ?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hello,

In february i want to take a trip to Los Haitises.
On the forum i have found that the best possible way is to get to Sanchez and take a private tour from Amilka tours.
I do want a private tour with a guide who can tell a lot about the animals of Los Haiteses.
Is there anybody who can tell me the emailadress of Amilka tours so i can make reservations, telephone is not an option, because i want to arrange the tour from the Netherlands ?
Other operators/guides from Sanchez or Samana i can email to make reservations for a nice nature day on Los Haitises ?

Try: Amilka Tours, tel... 809-552-7664

Gregg

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
Do you have the emailadress, The telephone number seems not to be working from the Netherlands.

Try dialling 001 and then the 809 etc. If it works from somewhere else it should work from Nederland too.