UPDATE on my sankie!!

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
Don't really know why I'm telling ya'll this but anyhow...
I spoke to his sister yesterday, which was strange, but she came online and asked how i was...

HE IS IN CANADA!!!!!!!

So another stat for you there, some canadian woman has him now as her husband..

His sister said shes not as beautiful as me tho!! haha

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Hope springs eternal ....

Don't really know why I'm telling ya'll this but anyhow...
I spoke to his sister yesterday, which was strange, but she came online and asked how i was...

HE IS IN CANADA!!!!!!!

So another stat for you there, some canadian woman has him now as her husband..

His sister said shes not as beautiful as me tho!! haha
Don't be disappointed, alas, there's a better one waiting for you on your next trip .... enjoy :)

Damn those Canadian sankie lovers ..... may they all marry ugly sankies so you can have your pick of the best :cross-eye

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Patience - You'll see.

How does it benefit him???

Many moves do not make sense (at first).
A sankie's strategy always wants to keep the victim's hormones on a roller coaster trip (Thus the 'beauty' compliment.)

It's a web of lies (often totally unnecessary), tricks, confusion and intrigues that does the work in the end.

'**princess' can still be a friend, right?
And one does need friends, doesn't one? :bunny:
He'll keep in touch. :pirate:
Don't worry!

m'frog

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wonder how long he's been in Canada. Knowing how things move in immigration he was more than likely married when he was BS-ing her errrrrr I mean romancing her.

Princess get an address so we can send cards of sympathy to his poor wife

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Some men (sankies?) like making women jealous so that women sort of fight for them and have a chance to win them over. If they see it does not work and woman removes herself from this game saying something like "ok, you are with someone else, have fun, don't call me anymore!" they usually stop doing it and try getting that woman by some other way by showing that they care for her for example. Try doing it and see what happens. All these games people play, it is kind of fun sometimes. :bunny:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Immigration Policy

I wonder how long he's been in Canada. Knowing how things move in immigration he was more than likely married when he was BS-ing her errrrrr I mean romancing her.

Princess get an address so we can send cards of sympathy to his poor wife

In 2005, they made it possible to stay in Canada while the application is processed. So if he was able to get a visitor's visa, he could get married here and stay.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/press/05/0504-e.html

It's hard when you first come to Canada, the nights are long, winters are so cold... you need all the friends can get...;) And your prettier and you understand him better...

Thanks for sharing.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
In 2005, they made it possible to stay in Canada while the application is processed. So if he was able to get a visitor's visa, he could get married here and stay.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/press/05/0504-e.html

It's hard when you first come to Canada, the nights are long, winters are so cold... you need all the friends can get...;) And your prettier and you understand him better...

Thanks for sharing.

aha so you're saying princess should look for him???
she'll definitly save a lot of money in the process.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Play the sankie

It's payback time...

Talk to his "sister". Tell here "I really miss him... i was starting to feel something for him... i hope he's happy where ever he is... life goes on... tell I wish him all the best and congratulations... she's a lucky woman. In time, I'll be okay but right now I'm dying without his love. blah, blah..."

He'll contact you. Maybe you can play him and give us a full report!

Just out of curiosity, where to fit into to this schema... young adventurous gringa, right?!!

The young adventurous gringa, seeking to fall in love as soon as possible;
- The Animation-Team Slut and Jubilation Fan Club Members;
- The 'moreno' nibbler;
- The married slut;
- The female sex tourist;
- 'La Mami' (the very mature lonely torista);
- The multicultural prey;
- The wallflower girl;
- The paradise dreamer,
- The gay clientele.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
All kidding aside I don't think it's a good idea to engage playing games with the experts. Nothing good will come out of it and I'm sure she doesn't want to hear from him. ;)

There's no better pay back than ignoring and never mentioning that person again and going on with one's life. She should block that username from her list completely. ;)

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Revenge could be sweet

Expenses in Canada:
Cover charges: $10
Drinks: $5.50
Shoes: 150$ (1 pair)
Clothes: Startup wardrobe for Fall ($1500.)
Remittances to the "Sister"... $100 montly
He wouldn't use a Metro pass (95$ monthly), he'd need a car...
Car washes: weekly $10

I would say it's far cheaper to return to the DR (take lots of pictures with other Sankies) and email them to his sister.

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe now he's in Canada she can ask him to help her with sick relatives, stolen cellphone, sidipley, etc.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
All kidding aside I don't think it's a good idea to engage playing games with the experts. Nothing good will come out of it and I'm sure she doesn't want to hear from him. ;)

There's no better pay back than ignoring and never mentioning that person again and going on with one's life. She should block that username from her list completely. ;)

You are right; indifference is the best revenge to such people. No anger, jealousy or any sort of emotion. That means he lost the game. It makes sense to play with someone who is worth your time and attention, but not a sankie ;)