Can anyone recommend a hotel in Sosua

T

Tara

Hi there!

I am looking for a hotel in Sosua, near or on the beach with a decent pool and that has rooms with a private sleeping area as we are three travelling together. Something safe clean and reasonable (cheap). Any info please I'd love some email on this. Thank you,Tara

P

Paolo

I just came back from Sosua a couple of days ago... I stayed at the La Esplanada Hotel which was nice but it's not close to the beach. I would recommand the Casa Marina Beach Resort which is very very nice and has a beautiful beach!

T

Tara

Thanks Paolo I have looked into the Casa Marina but there will be three of us for my second week and I thought I'd rather have a room with a bedroom for privacy and space. I'm not sure if the Casa Marina has that available. How was the food at your hotel? ......It is about the same price range as the Casa Marina in my book and I think the same star ratings as well, might give me an idea of how the food will be at the Casa Marina. Please tell me how the beach was....high waves, clean, crowded, etc....? Thanks, Tara

C

common sense

Check the hotel ratings offered on this website dude.