Animation Staff-Apology

happy

Aug 23, 2006
Thank you

I don't want to start a crazy rampage, but wow I really wish I could've read about Dominican Men before I visited. I just returned from Punta Cana and I must admit, I enjoyed myself. Unfortunately, (although I never thought that I could've had this happen), I think that I have met one of those Sankie guys (well actually 2). One I did go out with and the other just gave me his information. It was funny and terrible all in one. I went there knowing that I wanted to go out and have a good time because it has been a long time since I have danced and I like to dance. Many of the men were asking me to go out with them and I turned them down because I wasn't very interested. I did enjoy the attention I was getting. However, this one man caught my attention and we seemed to have a dance connection. Anyway, I decided to ask him his name and proceeded to entertain his invitation off the resort that evening. Now, because he was cute and I enjoyed his dancing, I said that I would pay. (I still don't know why even now because all of the other offers I was asking them if they were going to pay.) Oh, I know why now, this man offered to pay the next few nights. Anyway, I went out with him. I did not sleep with him because I made up in my mind that I was not going to sleep with him or anyone from there. I really had a good time doing the Salsa and all the other dances. He drank a lot and I told him that he drank a lot. To make a long story short, he told me that I was his girlfirend, which took me by surprised. He asked me to remember him forever, that he missed me, and then the last night before I left, he told me he loved me. Now, I didn't read this site before I went, but while there I was told about it. I wish now, that I had read it. Now, when I look back at it, man boy was I played and to make matters worst, he took my money. Now, I look at it as two-fold, I wasn't looking for anything serious with anyone and I wanted to have a good time, but I didn't understand a lot of this stuff. Stupid me. Funny too, now that I am back at home, I really think about the time I had. I want to go back, and I know I will despite what happened. (There is much more to the story, but I don't want to get into too much detail.) I would like to go back and have fun, even with him again, now that I understand what the moves are. I didn't sleep with him and I don't want to sleep with anyone prior to marriage. I even told him don't touch me. I just really enjoy the hispanic culture, always have. I may even return to the same resort. My heart now, goes out to these people if all this is true. If he wants to keep in touch with me, I will still keep in touch with him, but just keep it in perspective. I don't hate him and I think about it this way, my motives weren't right either so that is why I was played in the first place. Next time, however, I will know thanks to all of you.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Por Dios!

AAAAAAANNAAAAAAAA. YO AAAAAAAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's time for you to get me the rope, AGAIN!.

Please, make it a long one this time. The last one broke and did not put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

He "took my money" and "he played me" but she still does not mind spending time with him again, oh the fricking insanity!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Did you say he took your money and you plan on returning to have more fun with him? :confused:

I can clearly see you've learnt nothing from your experience and sometimes I can see that tourists are teaching these guys ( like they need it) that it's ok to take advantage of Naive :rolleyes: women.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Let me get this straight...

1) You love the hispanic culture but want to return to an AI in the Dominican Republic where you will continue to experience absolutely no culture worth seeing.

2) You go out dancing and drinking with horny dominican guys because you love the attention, yet you don't want any of them touching you.

3) He "took" your money(did he rob you at gunpoint, or was it a subtle persuasion?) yet you still want to keep in touch with him.

Everyone please re-read this post and wonder no longer why some of us would rather screw dominican whores than date women from wherever the hell this one is from.

Sometimes its' not the domincans, its the tourists. And this one is a prime example.:ermm:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Fully

...I didn't sleep with him and I don't want to sleep with anyone prior to marriage.... I just really enjoy the hispanic culture, always have.

That makes a lot of sense to me. ;)
I am sure he wants to marry you, so don't hesitate to indulge
yourself in the Hispanic culture to full extent... :pirate:

m'frog

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

1) Everyone please re-read this post and wonder no longer why some of us would rather screw dominican whores than date women from wherever the hell this one is from.
I am starting to believe that you are right.

Btw, it's a matter of time before momita, Avrora and audrav start posting on this thread. Sorry dolls, I am just in a stupid happy mood today.

Any bets?. Hahaha.

momita

May 17, 2006

Btw, it's a matter of time before momita, Avrora and audrav start posting on this thread. Sorry dolls, I am just in a stupid happy mood today.

Any bets?. Hahaha.

I AM not going to....Miguel.
You did my job.....then do I have to boder myself???
I don't think so!

Momita:glasses:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I AM not going to....Miguel.
You did my job.....then do I have to boder myself???
I don't think so!

Shut the F up... you're just as stupid as the OP.

I'm packing like a maniac..... I leave for POP friday early am and have NOTHING done... thought I'd pop into DR1 and check out what moron fell in love this week (or so they claimed not too)

Seriously... I look forward to a lot of laughs once again as the newbie tourists walk past with their sankie men and are so proud of them...

UFFFF

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Holding Hands Is Happiness

I look forward to a lot of laughs once again as the newbie tourists walk past with their sankie men and are so proud of them...

25g6xb6.jpg

m'frog

momita

May 17, 2006
I'm packing like a maniac..... I leave for POP friday early am and have NOTHING done

Don't waste your time.....
Whatever you pack ,whatever you wear on..........
It is just wasting your time and spice in your suitcase.

TR**H IS ALWAYS TR**H. Even in a golden frame.

Or maybe don't open your mouth,it could help.

momita

May 17, 2006
No thanks

I rather would spend whole day in the library with 10 sankies,teaching english each other than 1 minute with her in a beauty center,teaching her how to be a woman.Pointless.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006

Any bets?. Hahaha.

Leave me out thank you.

happy

Aug 23, 2006
clarity for some

Ok, let me say this, he kept the money I gave to him. See, when we went out the second time, I was having a hard time trying to understand the whole pesos thing, so he told me how much I needed. Then, he paid for everything, and I never saw any of the change. The first night we went out, everything was paid in American money. Also, I don't drink, so I didn't drink anything but water. I just didn't figure out that he may have kept quite of bit of the money until I left on the plane.

happy

Aug 23, 2006
I think what it is with me is that I am interested in seeing how far he would go with it if he is a Sankie. Also, I would like to go among the culture. In fact, while there I did go into "el barrio" and visited someone's house. I loved it!! He wanted me to come back to visit him at his house the next time I come and not at the resort. I told him "no sex!!". However, now that I read your threads, I definitely won't go to stay with him at his house, he would have to pay for me a hotel. (Get my money back)....LOL