TOWER AIR STINKS! Jan 5th flt

J

Jenny Gomez

Anyone on this January 5th flight back to New York from Santo Domingo?? NOPE!! IT NEVER LEFT ON THE 5th!! Because it was suppose to leave at 1pm then delayed til 10pm. They were telling us that they'd put us up in a hotel and feed us. We finaly left the airport around 4pm to the beautiful Boca Chica Resort, and found out we had a one day pass which included a huge room for the men and a huge room for the women. That was not acceptable. The ticket said we were to get a Double/Sgl Bed. There were no beds. Back to the airport we went screaming and yelling, and luckily had been granted a private room. We were one of about 5 other families granted a room.. The rest and to deal with the sardine treatment. It was hell!! We had been up since 3:30am and on a bus at 4AM.. We were in no mood for this. At about 5pm we got back to the hotel, and it was a dirty room. I would never recommend the Boca Chica resort to anyone. The shower was disgusting, the floor was dirty, there were no towels and even that took an hour to get. We were too exhausted to play these games!! At 8pm we were to meet to get back to the airport when I was instructed we weren't leaving now. They told us we would be leaving tomorrow at 1:30. I thought I had a nights rest.. I went to sleep and the phone woke me up at 1:15 saying we were the last to get down there and the plane was getting ready to leave. I woke up my husband and son, and off we went to wait another 1.5 hours in the lobby for the airline staff to get their act together. We finally get to the airport etc.. Needless to say we didn't get into new York till about 6:30pm you can do your math. (It was 4:30am by the time we left due to time differences) Then some of the luggage wasn't there. It was a nightmare!!

This was just the 5th. When we arrived on the 17th it was also delayed 6 hours, and 3 pieces of luggage were missing. Which included all my clothes. We are STILL missing a piece of luggage. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!?! NEVER FLY TOWER AIR..

If they were offering us free vouchers for the pain and suffering we went through, I'd never except them.. I'd burn them!! Nobody could pay me to fly them again! Not worth it!! They ruined my vacation!! I had to borrow my mother in-laws clothes, and buy clothes.. It's hard to find big clothes in a skinny country. You'll never find a lane bryant in the DR.. :(

MORAL: NEVER FLY TOWER AIR. THEY MIGHT APPEAR TO BE CHEAPER, BUT WHEN YOU ADD UP YOUR TRIPS TO THE AIRPORT TO PICKUP MISSING LUGGAGE, TELEPHONE CALLS THAT THEY DON'T ANSWER, LIES THAT THEY TELL, AND ETC YOU END UP SPENDING MORE!

A very unhappy customer.