Work in La Romana/Juan Dolio

holita

Jun 6, 2006
I am looking for work in the La Romana or Juan Dolio areas. I have a found a job in the capital and a possible job in Punta Cana, but would like to see if there is anything available in these two areas of the country.

I am a college graduate, with a post-graduate degree. I have degrees in English, History and Law. I am sort of a Jack of all trades, and enjoy work of any kind, as long as it involves working with people. I would be very interested working in a real estate office, resort in sales or real estate, in a law office, a gym, or as a teacher in an american school or in ESL. But, please PM me anything you know of in this area.

I am looking to move by the end of the year.

I have teaching experience, sales experience, real estate experience, experience working with animals (especially horses), and I am a trained/certified Martial Arts Instructor and Kickboxing instructor. I am not sure if any of this will help me get a job in this area, but if anyone has any word on employment in the La Romana/Juan Dolio area, please let me know.

Please contact through PM. Thank you very much.

Holly