To build a reservoir of water

anitaemma

Aug 25, 2006
Does anyone of you guys know about the tariff per sq.meter to get a permission to build one watertank ?

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Anitaemma! How big is the "water tank" & where will it be located? I have never heard of the necessity to pay per sq.meter to get permission to build one. Perhaps Mr.Guzman can clarify this... Canadian Bob.

anitaemma

Aug 25, 2006
I really would like this clarification too. The size is 6x2,5x2,5 m and it is partly in the ground only one side is visible.
So called inspectors explained to me that anything built of congrete and blocks needs a permission to build, no matter the purpose or size.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Is this a "sisterna" you're trying to build?

I really would like this clarification too. The size is 6x2,5x2,5 m and it is partly in the ground only one side is visible.
So called inspectors explained to me that anything built of congrete and blocks needs a permission to build, no matter the purpose or size.

If so, I doubt very much you need a permit. I may be wrong but there are no building codes to follow in DR if this is a minor structure, built in a property you already own.
This "inspector" may be someone trying to extract money from you, devious-like. Hmmmmm!