Spanish/American Scandal Involving Samana

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
nothing. just that this should have been done +3 years ago. in the meantime, alot of us in the area how lost lots of money due to the delays. with all the cruise ships now coming to samana, the original investor or new ones will run with the same idea and the marina will be completed.

Tuan

Aug 28, 2004
What will this do to Samana investments?
Nothing at all new -- just promote more scams.
Has there ever been a real project in Samaná?
Not since I've been watching it (1980!).

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
sounds like you haven't been there since 1980. airport will likely be close to $100 million when they finish it. take a look at thread regarding google satellite and hover over las terrenas. i suggest you take a trip there. send me a private message with your email and i'll email you about 5 luxury hotel project, 2 nicklaus golf courses going up at rincon.

Tonvanderheijde

Jul 18, 2004
playa rincon

There is a lot of development going on in Samana and Las Terrenas. They are building everywhere.
"Real projects": it depends what you mean with real projects, but for sure there are some good projects going on in these regions.

Playa Rincon: that there is coming a huge project in Playa Rincon is just a story. Until now nobody bought this area. Cap Cana made some investigations, but that is all, nothing more.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Playa Rincon: that there is coming a huge project in Playa Rincon is just a story. Until now nobody bought this area. Cap Cana made some investigations, but that is all, nothing more.

You're statement is wrong, so says the parent company of Cap Cana.