"Dominicana" World Baseball Classic Jersey

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
A friend of mine picked up a World Baseball Classic DR baseball jersey at a local clothing store - $12.

The shirts listed on the website all have numbers, mine does not, but identical "Majestic" shirt, high quality.

I thought it was a classic the first time I saw it. WBC patch, Dominican flag on the other shoulder. Pretty psyched.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
By all means, my friend

braggard.
Any chance of "picking up" some more? :cheeky:
Not really, just letting you all know to check out your local "Ross-type" clothing store.

In Washington Heights, these jersey's will never see a clothing store rack, they'd stay at the sports stores.

But, how they ended up in my area is beyond me.

And yes Trina, I'd be happy to try and score you one. My friend told me there were dozens there. Unsure of sizes and whatnot. But, with shipping and handling you're still going to be paying under $20 most likely.

It's like stealing, only better.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i want one!!! waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

where is the place up in the heights?

where were the 12 dollar shirts found? In NYC or SDQ or where?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Not really, just letting you all know to check out your local "Ross-type" clothing store.

In Washington Heights, these jersey's will never see a clothing store rack, they'd stay at the sports stores.

But, how they ended up in my area is beyond me.

And yes Trina, I'd be happy to try and score you one. My friend told me there were dozens there. Unsure of sizes and whatnot. But, with shipping and handling you're still going to be paying under $20 most likely.

It's like stealing, only better.

I was just kidding about the "braggard" - you know I think a lot more of you than to call you that!

I'll do some searching here in Calgary or on-line so as not to put you through the trouble. If my search comes up fruitless, I may take you up on your generous offer in time for Christmas!

Thanks, Cleef!

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Haven't worn it, but loving it.

I was just kidding about the "braggard" - you know I think a lot more of you than to call you that!

I'll do some searching here in Calgary or on-line so as not to put you through the trouble. If my search comes up fruitless, I may take you up on your generous offer in time for Christmas!

Thanks, Cleef!
I guess I sounded a bit defensive. Not at all.

I'd be happy to pick a few up for everyone and anyone. I really won't have a chance to get there until Saturday, but I have yet to meet a Dominican in SF, so I don't expect a run on the shirts anytime soon.

I'll file a shopping report on Saturday.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Pacificliff

i want one!!! waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

where is the place up in the heights?

where were the 12 dollar shirts found? In NYC or SDQ or where?
The $12 jobs were in Pacificliff California (found on maps as "pacifica").

joseinoa

Jan 20, 2005
if you guys want one really badly just go on ebay i got mine for 40 bucks it was the albert pujols one , they have all of the players and even have honorary players that werent on the team like manny ramirez, pedro and vlad guerrero.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
The only way to go

if you guys want one really badly just go on ebay i got mine for 40 bucks it was the albert pujols one , they have all of the players and even have honorary players that werent on the team like manny ramirez, pedro and vlad guerrero.
I'd agree. 40 balloons for that shirt is a pretty good deal.

I checked 3 different stores the past couple weeks and they're all gone.

sorry. :bunny: :bunny: it's a killer shirt!:bunny: :bunny: