Question about US Visa

kashalo

Sep 19, 2006
i want to get us citizen and i ask alot of pepole about that and they tolde me that i have to marride a woman from us and then applay for it but i don't know how i can find hat woman so please is there anybody have an idea how to find it becuse im really want it ASAP.
and if anybody want to help please send the massage on my email kashalo@hotmail.com

Regards
Anas Kashalo

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
i want to get us citizen and i ask alot of pepole about that and they tolde me that i have to marride a woman from us and then applay for it but i don't know how i can find hat woman so please is there anybody have an idea how to find it becuse im really want it ASAP.
and if anybody want to help please send the massage on my email kashalo@hotmail.com

Regards
Anas Kashalo

is this a joke?
lemme get this straight...you want to find an American woman so that you can attain US citizenship ASAP? Perhaps this post should be in Sankie 101, or better yet, the Clown Bin...

eztxb

Jul 17, 2006
now maybe

is this a joke?
lemme get this straight...you want to find an American woman so that you can attain US citizenship ASAP? Perhaps this post should be in Sankie 101, or better yet, the Clown Bin...

he is just uninformed give him a break

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002

Regards
Anas Kashalo

Ever considered a career in animacion? Sounds like you have the right "interests" for the job.

kashalo

Sep 19, 2006
Yeah why not i want to marry Amercian Woman onley on paper and she will get money and anything she want and there is nothing to loss for hir

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Yeah why not i want to marry Amercian Woman onley on paper and she will get money and anything she want and there is nothing to loss for hir

Nothing to lose, except for maybe a few years of her life in jail...oh, and let's not forget, having to be financially responsible for you for (#???) years, in case you decide to rack up a few bills and live off welfare. Good luck in your hunt for a sucker. Like I said, try a job in animacion...you won't even have to pay anyone, in fact, they'll probably pay you!

kashalo

Sep 19, 2006
Ok thanks for the information and mybe i have to change my mind but im really want to get us cizitizen so do you have any other wahy to get USA Citizen

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
this has to be a joke. the moderators can surely see the ip address and trace it back to a sankie or sankie lover.