Oops, The Yankees Did It Again.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What a surprise:

The Yankees won their 9th consecutive Division Tittle!!.

Now let's just hope Alex Rodriguez can keeps his big mouth shut!.

By the darn way:

Whatever happened to The Boston Red Sucks, are they starting the new cycle again, you know, wait 300 years to win a World Series?.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
unfortunately, the division title has been a good thing for the Stank-ees..and more recently the "only" thing they have won....last World Series title was when ?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
unfortunately, the division title has been a good thing for the Stank-ees..and more recently the "only" thing they have won....last World Series title was when ?
They won 4 out of the last 10 Worl Series. Not a bad percentage.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cry cry cry!!

Cry me a river, boo hooo!.

How many World Series have the "Stank-ees" won the last 10 years?

How many World Series has the Red Sucks won the last 91 YEARS!?.

Get back to me on that one, please!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Haters, Haters, Haters!!!.

They won 4 out of the last 10 Worl Series. Not a bad percentage.
To a Yankees fan as myself, or a true baseball fan, 4 out of 10 is not only GREEEEEAT, but it's also unheard of!.

Now, to a Yankees hater, crap, the Yankees can win the next 50 World Series and they will STILL look for ways to say that they are no good.

As I said a quizillion times, MOST of the Yankees haters, they are just plain jealous because the Yankees are THAT DARN GOOD!.

Why do you think so MANY hate Alex Rodriguez?, because he is THAT DARN GOOD!. ( I just hope he stops opening his mouth! ).

I guess it's a fact of life: Winners are always hated!. Oh well!.

Last edited:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
they have won 4 in the last 10 years....but having the highest paid team in baseball the last 6 years and not winning...come on !! i'm not a boston/ny fan but since you ask. remember when the lowly Florida Marlins kicked their **s ?? LOL

you get back to me when the Yankees win with A-Rod. i guarantee it wont be anytime soon...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Come on!

Which must explain why you have so many friends...;)
How do you know how many friends I have, are we friends or something?. I don't think so, therefore, you do NOT know how many friends I have.

I hope you are not counting as "friends" SOME of the losers that gather on this site because lady, I would be a VERY lonely man if I claim that my friends are a whole bunch of strangers from a computer site. Sorry, NOT that desperate yet!. A winner, yes, desperate, not yet.

Maybe I AM a loser but a loser that would NOT trade places with anybody on this site. Do the math why.

I hope I cleared it up for you!.

Now, back to the topic at hand:

Kyle, I didn't know you can predict the future.

You must do since you "guarantee" they will not win anytime soon.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Btw Kyle:

What's wrong with Rodriguez other than being the best baseball player right now?. Just know that I am not a big fan of his but a huge fan of his talent!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I forgot!

What a surprise:

The Yankees won their 9th consecutive Division Tittle!!.

Now let's just hope Alex Rodriguez can keeps his big mouth shut!.

By the darn way:

Whatever happened to The Boston Red Sucks, are they starting the new cycle again, you know, wait 300 years to win a World Series?.
Oh and BTW:

Knowing that every single Yankees hater was scratching his/her head when they found out the Yankees won the Division yesterday: PRICELESS!!. Wahahaha!.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Ahhhh when the bubbly get's in your eyes

Oh and BTW:

Knowing that every single Yankees hater was scratching his/her head when they found out the Yankees won the Division yesterday: PRICELESS!!. Wahahaha!.

PRICELESS!!!!

They got Columbus in there now while they rest. Isn't it sweet???

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

PRICELESS!!!!

They got Columbus in there now while they rest. Isn't it sweet???
Much more than sweet, buddy!.

Now, just watch all the haters supporting whomever play agains the Yankees, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FANS OF THE OTHER CLUB!!.

Now, that's PRICELESS!!. Hahahahaha!.

Btw, can you please tell Rodriguez to shut the hell up and just play ball!!!?. For a guy who has so many "haters" he sure is talking too much at the wrong time!.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
sooo..they won a weak division. Had the Sox not been decimated with injuries last month this would have been much different.

I would like to see a subway series...but i think only the METS will get to the world series this year.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I c!

sooo..they won a weak division. Had the Sox not been decimated with injuries last month this would have been much different.

I would like to see a subway series...but i think only the METS will get to the world series this year.
Matsui, Cano, Shefield, Pavano and others.

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't those Yankee players that were injured for more than a month?!.

That's the difference between a good ballclub and a great ballclub, to win even if some of their players are injured!.

Give them some credit.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
How do you know how many friends I have, are we friends or something?. I don't think so, therefore, you do NOT know how many friends I have.

I hope you are not counting as "friends" SOME of the losers that gather on this site because lady, I would be a VERY lonely man if I claim that my friends are a whole bunch of strangers from a computer site. Sorry, NOT that desperate yet!. A winner, yes, desperate, not yet.

I'm really sorry for implying that you have friends, Miguel. I'll never do it again.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Got it!

I'm really sorry for implying that you have friends, Miguel. I'll never do it again.
Ok, fine. I am not as stupid as you think I am.

Now, can we go back to baseball and those FABULOUS YANKEES!!?.

Oh, btw, that other NY team also won their Division, what's their name again?.

Just kidding, they did a great job!.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i officialy change their name to the new york sankies (not stankies;-)

didnt cano used to work the beach in boca chica?

(DUCKS! lol)

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
New York, New York

i officialy change their name to the new york sankies (not stankies;-)

didnt cano used to work the beach in boca chica?

(DUCKS! lol)

New York Mets, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, New York Liberty, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres..... ahhhhhh NEW YORK Giants and NEW YORK JETS, now why is that? Jeeeeesh even Lady Liberty shows her butt to Jersey.

OK...you guys got something..the Devils, the Nets and the swamp...okey.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.