Presidente Found in DC!

ALB3

Sep 15, 2003
For those of us who live in the DC area and have a hard time finding Presidente. I found a store in DC that sells it. It's been some time since the local Giant's in NoVa stopped selling it.

Cleveland Park Wines in the Cleveland Park section sells Presidente. Their address for those who love it like me is as follows:

3423 Conneticut Ave N.W.
Washington DC. 20008.

Enjoy!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
For those of us who live in the DC area and have a hard time finding Presidente. I found a store in DC that sells it. It's been some time since the local Giant's in NoVa stopped selling it.

Cleveland Park Wines in the Cleveland Park section sells Presidente. Their address for those who love it like me is as follows:

3423 Conneticut Ave N.W.
Washington DC. 20008.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip!

Haven't seen you on here for awhile. Hope all is well. Let's have a beer (maybe Presidente?) sometime soon.

Best Regards,
Keith

ALB3

Sep 15, 2003
Keith

Sound great. Always on the road. Once the travel schedule slows down I'd be glad to knock one back.

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
I was also able to buy a case of it at:

S & R Liquors
1800 I St NW
Washington, DC zip code
Phone: (202) 638-2966

That was about 3 weeks ago. I had them reserve the case until I could get it with a car. So you may want to call and ask them to import it. It was $29 with tax for 4- 6pack bottles.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
like most beers, i find imports taste watered down. i would not be surprised if that presidente taste watered down.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
david,

thats good to know. because for example imported german beer taste awful compared to beer in germany.

since i'm in the wash dc area i might have to go pick up a few presidentes...

Everett

Jun 8, 2006
Here on the Gulf Coast of Florida it is widely available. Bravo, the Latino supermercado chain, has it on sale for $9 for a 12 pack of bottles. Lot's of places have the full size liters that we know and enjoy from our local colmados back home.
I notice that Presidente export sales are up by 10% so there you are folks. It sure beats that mealy Budwieser.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Drink more beer, it's good for you ...

Sorry to get partially off subject but,

Everything you ever wanted to know about beer but were afraid to ask;

beer: Definition and Much More From Answers.com

There is nutritional value in beer .... drink up, you may get stoned, but you're getting healthier!!!! :glasses:

2dawyoj.jpg

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
never have had a problem finding presidenty here in J.C., NYC, even in my small home town north of boston has it. (i believe i have seen it in wilmington N.C.).

Albiet..i believe the alcohol content is slightly less here than it is in the D.R.

ok..i need to grab me one!