Maritime Law Conference in the DR

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
My wife and I are currently working with the Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Maritimo, an international Maritime Law organization. The current president, Dr. Angel Ramos Brusiloff, is a very well respected Dominican Attorney and will be hosting a Maritime Law Convention at the Jaragua in Santo Domingo, towards the end of November. Though primarily an association and resource for Lawyers, the Institute has members representing trade groups, shippers, insurers, and anyone with an interest in maritime law developments. The membership fees are reasonable, and it is a great way to network with people in this field.

Please email or PM me if you think you might have an interest in attending the 3 day conference. I can send you the full document describing the conference and contact information.

a.ramosbrusiloff

Nov 23, 2006
XI Congreso

Estimados se?ores:

Mucho me agradar?a aclarar su invitaci?n no autorizada al XI Congreso.

Dr. Angel Ramos Brusiloff
Presidente IIDM

Jose.Gonzales

Nov 24, 2006
Naufrago

Estoy muy interesado en el desarrollo del derecho martimo, quisiera saber con mas detalles acerca del congreso que esta ofreciendo el instituto mencionado, si ya paso el congreso me gustaria que me mandaran el material utilizado e informaciones sobre otros congresos.

Agradeceria que me diera su e mail para el envio del material.

En espera de su respuesta

Jose Gonzales