Happy Birthday Linamia, belated birthday Hillbilly

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Sorry I'm late, HB. Computer problems at home. Hope you had a wonderful day, and Lina, hope you have a wonderful day today!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Happy Birthday Lina and HB and Trina too ;)

Hope you all are or will be or have had a wonderful day.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
WHY, thank you all. As some of you know, it has been a trying last few weeks.

Good to see friends.

HB

As ECHMD told me in a cute e-mail: I am now older than dirt!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hey Lina, Happy Birthday, que calladito te lo tenias. You celebrated without me???? j/k HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!1

Happy birthday HB!!!

ddoran

Apr 23, 2006
to HB,
a one day late happy birthday wish from the georgetown commmunity and all of cape cod dominicans

had lunch in a mexican restaurant in Harwich on cape cod in august and the waiter and waitress were both PUCMM students training in the US and both were former students of Asuncion!!!!!! small world

el moncionero

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Wow, Trina beat me to it this year. LOL An early Happy Brithday, Lina. Celebrate big time, amiga. Tomorrow (your real birthday) starts your last year in... er, the 20's, yeah, that's it! The last year before you turn 30. Yup, that's what I was going to say awright.... ;)

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Well, I tried to edit my last comment to include this (which I had omited by accident), but darn thing vetoed my edit, so I have to make a separate post:

As for you HB, I thought the way us'in hillbillies said it was "older than them thar hills!" ;) Happy birthday, HB. I think I speak for all of us when I wish you many more. If you haven't guessed by now, you are widely loved and admired far beyond the confines of the HB hovel.

Un abrazo,
Keith

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Wow I can always count on the DR1 crew to make my birthday special, thanks guys. Thanks to the special friend who pm yesterday I appreciate your message, and always enjoy reading your pm.

Trina it seems like we known each other a long time now, hope to actually meet you and the crew from the north soon. I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your family.

HB I hear dirt is a good thing, many happy returns looking forward to meeting you as well as Pib said you are one of the favorite here in DR1.

has anyone heard from Timex and Diane they also share my birthday. Happy birthday guys.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Trina it seems like we known each other a long time now, hope to actually meet you and the crew from the north soon. I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your family.

Thanks, Lina. Ditto - I would love to meet you someday as well, perhaps we'll end up in the DR sometime together.

We went to Banff on my birthday, IMO one of the most beautiful places on earth. Then we came home, and Angel had invited a bunch of Dominicans over to celebrate. Most of them slept over, too much Brugal and Mamajuana to drive...What a great birthday, however, I'm too damn old to go to bed at 4:00!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I'm honoured to have my birthday sandwiched between two very special and wonderful people!