Any information about Alisei?

gregorys

Jul 18, 2006
I've heard there is a new hotel in Las Terrenas and I was wondering if anyone has information about it? What is it like and where is it located (what end of town or further away)? I stayed at Colibri and really enjoyed it but I was wondering if I should try somewhere new? Thanks.

Mar 27, 2006
Yes, there is a new hotel in Las Terrenas. It's called Alisei and they have already started taking reservations. The facility is not complete at this time however, two of the six buildings are open. It's set up similar to Playa Colibri (same developer built it), there is (will be) a beautiful pool with poolside bar, and an exotic spa which has been open for several months already. The restaurant will enjoy the benefit of the head chef and host, Graziano, from Colibri's restaurant and it is slated to open on November 1st. Alisei will definitely be upscale with luxurious touches throughout the 2br villas, one and two br apartments and studios that will be available. Almost all of the 48 apartments have a poolside and ocean view from their own front balcony. Every room is equipped with a full kitchen. It is located on the more quiet, west side of town and it is situated right on the beach and only about a ten minute walk to the restaurant district. Any more questions???

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Alisei Hotel E-mail and phones

I have to add this information, just received. Phone number for Alisei in Las Terrenas, 1-809-240-5555 (neat and easy to remember) E-mail: info@aliseihotel.com and they start getting reservations for November 2006.

WebDev

greenegirl

Sep 18, 2006
has anyone gotten through to the number? icall and no one picks up and no one has replied to my email.