Wester Union in Boca Chica

Marinaio_Del_Sol

Sep 27, 2006
Hello to all,

I need to receive in Italy some money from an Italian friend I knew in Boca Chica by Western Union money transfer.
In the last week he sent me many sms telling that Western Union in Boca Chica does not work propely due to "sat problems".
Now I begin to doubt if he is telling me the truth...

It's not a problem of money, it's because I need to know if he is really a friend or not.

Is anybody of you living in Boca Chica now?
Can he or she verify, or does he or she know about this problem?

Thank you very much, this is important for me.

I tried to call to the Western Union office in Boca Chica but my spannish is not good and I did not understood the answere :eek: .

Thanks again for any reply.

Marinaio_Del_Sol

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Western Union

Hello to all,

I need to receive in Italy some money from an Italian friend I knew in Boca Chica by Western Union money transfer.
In the last week he sent me many sms telling that Western Union in Boca Chica does not work propely due to "sat problems".
Now I begin to doubt if he is telling me the truth...

It's not a problem of money, it's because I need to know if he is really a friend or not.

Is anybody of you living in Boca Chica now?
Can he or she verify, or does he or she know about this problem?

Thank you very much, this is important for me.

I tried to call to the Western Union office in Boca Chica but my spannish is not good and I did not understood the answere :eek: .

Thanks again for any reply.

Marinaio_Del_Sol

Dont now about Boca Chica never had a problem in NAGUA

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
The OP specifically asked about Western Union in Boca Chica, not Nagua.

I realize you are one that suffers from chronic-internet-posting dementia. Perhaps your uncontrollable urge to respond to every post regardless of content can be curbed with the proper meds/therapy.

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/helpContactUs.asp

:bunny: I CAN READ STALKER WHY DONT YOU TRY AND ANSWER THE GIRL:ermm: SHE STATED SHE PHONED BUT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND SPANISH NOT JUST POST THE WEB SITE BYE

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I have sent money from BC

I have sent money from BC several times both back to the US and within the DR and never had a problem. Your friend is not telling you the whole truth.

Chuckuindy

A

apostropheman

:bunny: This one,s for you

Mr / Mrs / Miss Tamborista

If you have something substantive to add to the thread, please do so. If your posts are only to insult and be vulgar - do not bother. or is it TAMPAX
:bunny::bunny::bunny:eek:h come on vince...that was FUNNY!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Marinaio_Del_Sol, you might want to try calling the Customer Service number shown in Tamborita's link - in English -- 1-800-325-6000.

BTW, welcome to DR1.

Marinaio_Del_Sol

Sep 27, 2006
Hola,

thank you for your replies, in particoular to drgolfer: I now have to think my "friend" is not telling me the truth becaouse of another fact also:
Tooday I casually meet a friend of mine who speaks very good spannish:
I asked him to, and he called Western Union in R.D. asking for telephone numbers of W.U. Agency in Boca Chica. Then he called the 2 agencies in Boca Chica (one is in Andres), they both told there are and there were no problems in sending money to Italy... :(
I'm not happy al all to verify that I am too ingenuous and that I consider friend people that don't deserve my friendship. ;(
Thank you,

Marinaio_Del_Sol

vera

May 23, 2006
You must be some irresponsible person. living out of your friend generosity. There are problems with money transfers, but if you cannot live the high life (i am sure you cannot since you are in boca chica asking for money) you must realize that this is a signal from God that you MUST conquer your battles in life, and get a decent job to support your family and yourself instead of getting a friend to milk him out of money so you can buy street fashion to walk on Duarte street.
Look for God!

Everett

Jun 8, 2006
WU in BC works just fine. 30 minutes and presto the money is wherever it needs to be in either direction.
Sat is not down unless it was that particular day for an hour but I don't believe that either.
I send often and no probs in the past few weeks or - for that matter - ever.
When there in BC, receiving is super pronto.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
You must be some irresponsible person. living out of your friend generosity. There are problems with money transfers, but if you cannot live the high life (i am sure you cannot since you are in boca chica asking for money) you must realize that this is a signal from God that you MUST conquer your battles in life, and get a decent job to support your family and yourself instead of getting a friend to milk him out of money so you can buy street fashion to walk on Duarte street.
Look for God!

Don't forget to take your medication