Do you love my citizenship or my money

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
for all you SANKIE and SANKETTES lovers...in a lot of other countries most locals are trying to meet someone to get to another country (US, UK, etc). are sankie and sankettes really interested in your citizenship or your money ? which is the most important ?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
for all you SANKIE and SANKETTES lovers...in a lot of other countries most locals are trying to meet someone to get to another country (US, UK, etc). are sankie and sankettes really interested in your citizenship or your money ? which is the most important ?

I think Sankies know that if they go to another country they would have to work a regular job for their money. I think they would rather stay in the country and receive those gifts from their many gringa girlfriends.
What better than to stay in paradise and enjoy all it has to offer, women(sex), money, freedom and being close to their families, wives, children etc.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
most sankettes i meet never discuss coming to the US. i guess with me visiting such a short period they don't have long to work on me. so they try to get the gifts/money.....

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Most Are Chasing the Short-Con

The smart women just want the money. Money gives them independence.

In a country where good employment is scarce and women are treated as 2nd class citizens, financial independence is the goal. With their own money, they don't have to be dependant on a Dominican man or foreign husband.

-Helpmann :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
UFFFFFFFFFFFFF, sick of these sankies threads. Why would a decent educated person spend so much time on these sankie trash? The dominicans don't even talk to them, let alone think of them. So why are you folks worried so much about some scums who are considered low lifes in their own land by their own people?
I would be insulted if a sankie would come up to me in a resort to start a conversation on something. Dominicans laugh at foreigners who are trying to forge fake freindships with these grease balls. I would not invite a foreigner to my house if he / she is accompanied by a uneducated sankie. I wish you all simply marry them and take them away from this island.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Turn on Dr Phil right now and see how you can spot a scammer while some can't see it.

It's so sad :(

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
This is so darn true

UFFFFFFFFFFFFF, sick of these sankies threads. Why would a decent educated person spend so much time on these sankie trash? The dominicans don't even talk to them, let alone think of them. So why are you folks worried so much about some scums who are considered low lifes in their own land by their own people?
I would be insulted if a sankie would come up to me in a resort to start a conversation on something. Dominicans laugh at foreigners who are trying to forge fake freindships with these grease balls. I would not invite a foreigner to my house if he / she is accompanied by a uneducated sankie. I wish you all simply marry them and take them away from this island.
AZB

I ran this by a group of Dominican buddies of mine one day. As we sat and drank our after dinner drinks we saw a sanky walk in with his "gringa catch". When we left, in the car I asked (in a joking manner) them if they ever thought about being a "sanky". Now these friends of mine I am with are not doctors, not professors, lawyers, businessmen, or military officers I usually am with. I would never even dare joke about this with the educated Dominicans I know. These guys are much the same as me, an average "Joe". There was a barber, a taxi driver, and a chef with me. Non of these guys make a lot of money. However they are proud men with wives and children, they have a reputation and a life. No way, they all said almost at the same time.

You see? Sankies are looked at by Dominicans as low class trash that have no respect for their family and themself. This is the reason why sankies and sankiettes are almost always from out of town. If they aren't then they just don't care because in the barrio this is the way of scoring it big and their self esteem isn't affected. However, to working respectable Dominicans and Dominicans that hold power and influence these dregs of their society are are un-important pieces of garbage.

Now, listen to this. They think even less of the tourists that come down here to be with these pieces of trash. Sanky lovers are even lower class then the sankies or sankiettes themself.

Think about this the next time you go parading that puta or puto into a classy restaurant.

Last edited:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
The invention of the cabana

A no tell motel for people that never want to be seen with a puta or puto. Put them to good use, that's what they are for.

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Hold up Scotty. How in the hell would you know if someone were a Sankie? Do they have some kind of Sankified look? Are you saying that if I go out to dine with say one of your friends he would be classified as a Sankie just for being with me and for that reason only? Not only that, I would be scorned for being with him? Come on.....

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Ahhhhhhhh my dear critic

Hold up Scotty. How in the hell would you know if someone were a Sankie? Do they have some kind of Sankified look? Are you saying that if I go out to dine with say one of your friends he would be classified as a Sankie just for being with me and for that reason only? Not only that, I would be scorned for being with him? Come on.....

Watch the language there missy.

I posted about what Dominicans have told me. Hmmm for some reason they know how a sankie is (not I). You'll notice when you get the stares. Just watch the Dominicans (not me cause I am not looking) as you go parading in with your date.

Honestly, I hope you enjoy whatever it is that you do down there. It's your business.

My friends wouldn't go out with you. No disrespect...sorry. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way because I tried to introduce them to gringa friends of mine. They just won't go out with them. However, I did hear that they would take the gringa to a cabana so they wouldn't be seen. Out of respect for her I wouldn't allow them to do that either unless this is what she wants (of course).

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
My friends wouldn't go out with you. No disrespect...sorry. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way because I tried to introduce them to gringa friends of mine. They just won't go out with them. However, I did hear that they would take the gringa to a cabana so they wouldn't be seen. Out of respect for her I wouldn't allow them to do that either unless this is what she wants (of course).

So, if a Dominican man married an american woman, got his visa to the US through this marriage and then left her or just started cheating on her and abuse her, he considered to be a sankie - low class sort of person?

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
First and foremost I do not associate with putos at home nor would I "date" one in the DR. Things happen and if you have half a brain you move on and put it in the experience file. Now onto the point.. What is your definition of "Gringa"?

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Could be

So, if a Dominican man married an american woman, got his visa to the US through this marriage and then left her or just started cheating on her and abuse her, he considered to be a sankie - low class sort of person?

Look....I didn't say it is impossible for a gringa or a gringo to meet a respectable Dominican. I just stated what my Dominican friends conveyed to me. They are not interested in a gringa for fear of what their family and friends would think of them.

You don't have to be a sankie to be a man that cheats and abuses his wife now do ya? Can't answer this question because it doesn't make any sense.
I believe that any man that abuses his wife or girlfriend is a piece of garbage.

What does a sankie have to do with that? Sankies are what they are. Pros, know what they are doing whether that is getting a tentacle into your pocketbook or a visa to your country. Sankies have sankiette wives or girlfriends that are also doing the same thing to those boinked out gringo guys...the short con for money, gifts, visas.

Many Dominicans get up at 4 am, ride miles and miles to jobs that pay just a few pesos, work night and day just to bring home a few pesos for their family. Many Dominicans travel for hours and hours to universities where they study their darn tails off. They then qualify for jobs that pay more then they would as a waitress or whatever but not nearly as much as that beloved sanky animation guys who "freeelance". Ask these hard working Dominicans if they would like to be a sankie or sankiette and you will lose their respect and they might tell you off. Go ahead.... ask them and see what happens. Ahhhh, of course the sankie is going to tell you he isn't a sankie. Who wants to admit that to your face.

These others? They hang out at resorts, or work at them. They hang out at the beach and talk all of those nasty disrespectful words that you do not understand but their buddys do while you think they are complementing you simply because they are smiling as they trash you.They got soft hands and an even softer approach. Their job is to collect gringas...hmmm that's right, collect them. The notion that the gringa believes she is the "only one" is something for a Cinderella story.

Gringos are not safe here either so I am not gender bashing. I know dudes that get boinked by some puta and think they are the only one. I was at the airport one day for business with the chief of customs at the time. I saw a local puta from Sosua with her gringo that was going home. From my bar I know her and actually putas, putos whatever are just people too, right. What they do is what they do, but it is an occupation neverless. She saw me and put her finger to her lips and shhhhhh'd me. She hugged and kissed him, cried those croc tears and begged him to remember her regalo. He leaves and then she comes over me smiling and saying "shhhh tu sabes". She then waits for her next novio to come off the very same plane her last novio is getting on. I watch as she runs into his arms crying and all of that drama. She looks over his shoulder at me and puts that finger to her lips again........shhhhhhhhhh.

Over and over and over again...it's amazing!

Last edited:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
The male version of a.....

First and foremost I do not associate with putos at home nor would I "date" one in the DR. Things happen and if you have half a brain you move on and put it in the experience file. Now onto the point.. What is your definition of "Gringa"?

G-R-I-N-G-A is a G-R-I-N-G-O...

Get it?

Jeesh I think they have a record setting thread about what the definition of what a gringa and gringo is. Go to search and type in GRINGO.

Enjoy!