The Dominican Internatiional Film Festival 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Sun Village's active PR initiative

Sun Village has been working very hard at creating, hosting events with a lot of glitter. I have no idea how these events turn out, but there is no doubt that the goal is to raise the perception of the quality and importance of the resort in order to add more investors.

I have asked people on this board before to provide information about any existing investors who have ever made any money on the Sun Village investment program. No one has offered any and some have said privately that no one has ever made any money on these investments.

That doesn't take away from the fact that the resort has some real visual impact at first--it's beautiful. But the reality of the hillside location and the fact that one has to be a mountain goat to traverse its terrain, plus very spotty service standards (as reported by multiple returning guests) makes this resort questionable in value.

Perhaps they will eventually reach their potential--that would be a good thing. I would love to have some recent feedback on how they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.