mainegirl bloggo promo

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
So, I have a DR1 blog, and I talk about travelling to the DR and teaching. And, I am doing a new series of ads, the revenue of which is my travel fund. In short, go see my blog, and besides clicking on the ads (which are incidentally phone cards to the DR at the moment) enjoy my pictures and my stories.

NO sankies.

NO drama.

FREQUENT updates. I don't do it daily but I do like to write for this blog.

I also have a more mainstream website (if writing about myself is mainstream enough for the blogging world). And yes, there are ads on that site as well which anyone is welcome to click on to add to my travel fund. I have more variety on the other site because it is not strictly DR or teaching related. I wrote more in Spanish on that site, however! Go figure.

By the way, I write for this DR blog, as well. Lately been a real slacker on this one but my boss over there is pretty understanding. :)

Read, comment, click, enjoy :)

(oh and I do a spanish language site, which is updated less frequently, is ad free, but certainly open for comments)

(and for those interested in my photojournalism class or MSAD 31 | Spanish Home, click away, ad free!