Dominican Baseball League Merchandise

Maquiteriano

Oct 1, 2006
Does anyone know where I can get jerseys or hats? i have been looking everywhere and havent found anything. i am mainly looking to collect all of the hats. so please could someone help me out

Last edited:

LaCampagna

Oct 1, 2006
Sure thing.

The Dominincan Winter League starts October 16th, and in Estadio Ciabo in Santiago and Estadio Quisqueya in Santo Domingo, you can get all the merchandise related to Licey, Escogido or Aguilas (Aguilas are the best!).

I don't know how it works in the other stadiums, but the ones I just mentioned, do have pretty nice stores.

Maquiteriano

Oct 1, 2006
Sorry i was not specific, i live in the united states, i was wondering if there was a website or something. i am not going to the DR any time soon. i lived there for a short time and even looked around there a little bit and had a tough time also, believe it or not, finding a store that sold them.

C

Chip00

This site has Jerseys for all the teams, at welcome to LatinoJerseys.com.

Man that site is a ripoff - the same damn shirt made here sells no for no more that US10. Supposedly there is a fabrica close to my house in Gurabo that has everything. If you don't hear from me soon send me a pm to remind me to check into it.

mb2

Mar 2, 2005
True, it is a lot of money, but I'm an Estrellas man myself, and you can't find Estrellas shirts hardly anywhere, even in San Pedro. Plus the quality is excellent, not the cheap replica jerseys you usually find, so I don't mind paying to get a real quality product. I have a Licey jersey that I bought for about 20 bucks last year and I can tell you, its just not the same.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
Can anyone chime in on this post again? I'm looking for Licey merchandise here in the states(specifically Miami). Anyone know of any local shops that carry caps, jersey's, etc.? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.