Trying to locate a specific villa.. Please help

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
Hello everyone:

A couple of years ago, I ran into a Canadian gentleman on the beach of Sosua showing a villa he owned. I had the pleasure of taking a tour of the villa. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the information he gave me. I believe the name of the place is Blue dolphin or something. If anyone can assist, please do so.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hello everyone:

A couple of years ago, I ran into a Canadian gentleman on the beach of Sosua showing a villa he owned. I had the pleasure of taking a tour of the villa. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the information he gave me. I believe the name of the place is Blue dolphin or something. If anyone can assist, please do so.
There is or was a hotel by that name, not on the beach, and quite obviously not the place you are looking for.
There is also a condominium complex that is on the ocean's edge, with a small beach in front of it, called Blue Bayou.
Those are the only names with "Blue" in them, that I know.
There are few villas, if any at all on Sosua beaches, so if you could better describe it, or where it was located, and was it on a beach, or a cliff, any info you have will help to locate it.

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
Rocky:

The place i was referring to was not on the beach. It was located on some side streets and as I mentioned the owner was a canadian gentleman of big statute. It was no more than 2 stories high. In any case, if u know of any villas I can rent for a few days (5 guys), please feel free to let me know. My days for this trip is only a few days away and still do not have a place to stay.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I got it now.
You met the guy on the beach, not the villa.
Actually, I know little to nothing about renting villas.
Maybe Casa Linda has something.
You would need wheels, as it's too far to walk into town.
There's a rental section in here, somewhere. you could check too.
Sometimes, it's just as cheap to get hotel rooms, and more privacy.
I wish I could help more.