Flying into STI to SD...what is the way there.

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
A group of friends are flying into Santiago with a previous destination being Sosua, has come into a new plan. We will heading to Santo Domingo. Can anyone tell me the best way to get there and what is there to do during the week days. We will be arriving on a wednesday and staying until saturday. How long is the travel to SD.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If I understand this, you were previously going to land in Santiago and go to Sosúa, but you all decided, instead, to go to Santo Domingo?

If this is the case, you have to plan on taking a taxi into Santiago, and then catching one of the nice air conditioned buses down to Santo Domingo. This will take you all about 2 1/2 hours if you make the connections. Buses leave every hour, morning to evening...

Alternatively, if you have a small group--3 or 4--you could email Rocío Valerio at palomalinda0890@hotmail.com and see if her husband can take you directly to Santo Domingo from the airport. It is only about 1:15 to Sto. Dgo from STI airport.

Santo Domingo is a city that parties every day. I am sure that some of the denizens of that locale will be more than willing to inform you of what is what....Behave now!!

HB

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
A million thanks for your help...

Thank you for the information and feel free to provide any MORE information u can.