Reserving in Punta Cana-Ocean Blue

platanoinusa

Oct 4, 2006
Hi....we will be traveling to Punta Cana the week of Oct. 16. We don't have plan set in stone but we are thinking of staying at Ocean Blue Resort but we don't want to make a reservation in advance in case we change our mind once we get to that area. Is this a bad a idea? Are reservations at this hotel recommended? And price wise, will be more expensive to just show up? Any info is appreciated. Gracias.

KIMMYGIRL

Dec 9, 2005
Ocean Blue/sand

This is a GREAT resort. My husband and I got married there last October. There was another lady that posted something similar, you should check it out. The name of the thread was something like 'Grand palliduim, Melia Caribe, Ocean Sands'. Just search 'Ocean Sand' and I am sure you will find it. I wrote a bunch of stuff on Ocean Sand. Ocean Sand and Ocean Blue are the same resort but one side was built before the other. I think though Ocean Sand sells cheaper.

Kim

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Is this the one

This is a GREAT resort. My husband and I got married there last October. There was another lady that posted something similar, you should check it out. The name of the thread was something like 'Grand palliduim, Melia Caribe, Ocean Sands'. Just search 'Ocean Sand' and I am sure you will find it. I wrote a bunch of stuff on Ocean Sand. Ocean Sand and Ocean Blue are the same resort but one side was built before the other. I think though Ocean Sand sells cheaper.

Kim

http://www.dr1.com/forums/east-coas...ladium-melia-caribe.html?highlight=Ocean+Sand