ANY good school

F

fanny jose3

Ineed to find a good American school for my 12year old girl.If you know any sites please E-MAILn me at Fanny JOSE3.@AOL.COM Or if you now any phone number of any school please e-nail me.

B

Burmell

Good ? tom. I know a great school in Santiago. It is Santiago Christian School. It is possibly the best English school in the DR. I also think that Santiago is the best place to live in the DR.

L

Lynne

Re: ANY good school North Coast

Check out web site for International School of Sosua The North Coast is the best

A

Amilda Betancourt

There are also many good schools in Santo Domingo, but you have to take many things into consideration. Such as where you are going to live, what is your budget, what is the main language of the kid, what is his age, etc etc. Just to give you a little idea two of them are: Carol Morgan School where many of the international community tries to go to. It is located in the area of Bella Vista. It is very good academically talking, and the campus and the facilities are excellent. Another one is Colegio Americano this one is located in Arroyo Hondo, in Cuesta Hermosa III. It is also very good, and it is good for kids that are not fluent in English because the school will work on that. If you need more information about the matter you can always contact me, and I will give you the information that you need because I have a relocation company that could be a good help for you. My tel: 1-545-9121

T

Tom

That is why my first response was,"Where ?". First it was Santiago, than SD, and finally Sosua. I think that you can also get an English education for your child in Bonao and La Romana.

L

Lynne

The Web site is tropicalschool.com