To Mr.Guzman - question

B

batich

Dear Mr.Guzman!

I sent a detailed email to your Sosua office over a week ago and have no answer so far.
Please tell me what documents I must have with me to transfer my friend`s ownership to land to my name?

He is not in DR.

I want to use your services for this transaction.

Please respond as I have very liitle time left!!

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Mr Guzman is out of the country

I was looking for some info re: Mr. Guzman and a recent post on here somewhere said he was out of the country for a month. I don't know when that month started, but you might get that answer by phone from his office.

B

batich

"RE fast closing" question was related to a different transaction. On a villa.

Regarding land, Mr.Guzman PMed me email address of his office in Sosua to contact them. I emailed them to Sosua all the necessary info and requested instructions what to prepare and bring with me. And so far have no reply. I am sorry to bother Mr.Guzman and I wouldn`t do it ever as I know that he is a very busy person, but I have a tight deadline and need some kind of information soon. Only - what papers should I have with me, nothing more. THank you very much!

B

batich

I received response from the Sosua office, thank you, Mr.Guzman!

Not exactly regarding my land purchase, but anyway we have a contact now and hopefully everything will be straightened out soon.

Who is the best English or French speaker in your Sosua office please? Do you have an office in NY or in London?
Thank you

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Dear Mr.Guzman!

I sent a detailed email to your Sosua office over a week ago and have no answer so far.
Please tell me what documents I must have with me to transfer my friend`s ownership to land to my name?

He is not in DR.

I want to use your services for this transaction.

Please respond as I have very liitle time left!!
I had a similar problem with their Santo Domingo office. I recommended a friend contact Fabio Guzman for a lawyer to handle a rush closing near Santo Domingo.

After paying half the fee upfront, my friend had a very hard time getting in touch with the lawyer or his assistant. He tried many times via phone calls and emails. They didn't respond on a timely basis.

Eventually, he had to find another lawyer to handle the closing. I was a bit embarrassed because I made the recommendation.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
why

I received response from the Sosua office, thank you, Mr.Guzman!

Not exactly regarding my land purchase, but anyway we have a contact now and hopefully everything will be straightened out soon.

Who is the best English or French speaker in your Sosua office please? Do you have an office in NY or in London?
Thank you

do you discuss your biz in a public forum?
JOHN

B

batich

Actually this sub-forum is hosted and read by Mr.Guzman and for this reason sometimes questions are answered much faster than through communication with a regular office.
No, I do not discuss my biz in public. But I need to bring papers with me very soon. And have no choice but to ask questions here.

If transaction is not completed this month it will be postponed until next year.