Hotel Mi Tio in Jaracaboa??

David B.

Oct 5, 2006
I've been refered to a place called Mi Tio in Jaracaboa. I'm having a hard time finding any details about it. Has anyone heard of it or, better yet, stayed there? I'm looking for a second opinion.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Are you sure this is the name of the hotel? I'm thinking that perhaps the owner or manager is the uncle of the person who referred you.

David B.

Oct 5, 2006
The person recommending this hotel in Jaracaboa is Sarah DeCandio, who represents the Finca Altagracia coffee farm. This is a direct quote from her email to me:

"David,
The name of the hotel is Mi Tio'
The names of my friends (who run it) are Daniel and Judy Rosario. The phone number is 809-574-7510. They speak English so you can call them without hestitation."

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
If you have the phone number, why don't you call? :chinese:

zues (primus inter pares)

David B.

Oct 5, 2006
If you have the phone number, why don't you call? :chinese:

zues (primus inter pares)

1) How do you know I haven't called?

2) I figure the best place to get a biased description of a place is from the place itself.

I'm looking for third-party input.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I've been refered to a place called Mi Tio in Jaracaboa. I'm having a hard time finding any details about it. Has anyone heard of it or, better yet, stayed there? I'm looking for a second opinion.

I've heard of Mi Tio Cafe in JARABACOA, but I've just heard about it I don't have any details.sorry or maybe you are talking about the Jarabacoa Golf Club I believe this cafe Mi Tio is near.