DR to Panama

reachingforthemoon

Oct 2, 2006
Hi :)

I'm looking for help on an upcoming trip I'm planning. I'm starting in NY and travelling to DR and plan on staying there for 3 weeks. I want to then go to Panama but I'm having trouble finding flights. Would anyone recommend getting one ticket from NYC to Panama with a 3 week layover in DR or break it up into 2 trips, start in NYC, then to DR and get another ticket from DR to Panama. Do you also know of a cheap(er) airline that goes Panama?!

Thanks for your help ;)

K

bobandjudy

Jan 20, 2006
Consider this option: fly JetBlue from JFK to STI round trip. Fly JetBlue on a Wednesday or Thursday (avoid holidays), as those are normally the days that JB is cheapest. You may even catch a special if you time it right. Then fly Copa Airways from STI or SDQ to Panama City.

Book this on two separate trips and book both trips on-line.

I flew JB recently. Also, a couple months ago I priced AA and CopaAir from STI to San Jose, Costa Rica--Copaair's price was far better.

I encourage you too to wait for other posts--someone may have a good idea that I haven't thought of. Bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i always fly AA. but i wanted to tell you Costa Rica is a wonderful place. i think maybe should stop in San Jose, then catch a flight to Panama city...