Gym in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
I am looking for a gym in the town of Cabarete. Is there one? What is the equipment like? How about the cost?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There was one but it closed. There is a nice gym just before Sosua on the west side of the road. They have excellent equipment.

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Beside that there is also a spinning studio in Cabarete. If your looking for some calorie burning action.
I think also the Wyndham has a gym open to locals. Just ask them.

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
Thanks the Wyndham would be great

The Wyndham would be a great place, there must be other such AI that offers their facilities, I will enquire and get back to you

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
gym

Golen Park Gym in Sosua. Its on your left just as you are going into Sosua. Clean, good equipment, even has air conditioning from 8:30 until 1 in the afternoon. <

North coast newbie

Jul 30, 2006
New Gym

There is a new gym in Hotel Alegria. It's behind Janets supermarket between Valero and San Sousi. It's open air with a roof and a jacuzzi. The cost is RD$800 per month.

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
Hotel Alegra...Even better

Thank you so much, the gym at Hotel Alegra seems even better at least closer since I am just east of Janet's.
I will be there as of Nov. 12th, and will try it. It should be easier to get in than the Wyndham as they are very very sticky about letting in non customers.

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
Snowbird

Thank you for the link, you are correct equipment does seem limited. As stated I will visit in the next weeks and also try and find other sites in Cabarete's hotels or condos and I will report here as to my findings

Status
Not open for further replies.