Costadel Sol

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Looks like Costa del Sol 1 is finished. groups of painters are finishing off 6 apartments a day and it is now in part occupied. No sign of any progress on las olas and the latest metro enterprise is well on ots way. They are currently knocking down the hotel Playa Real and the streets are full of dust morning noon and night and the roads are collapsing under the weight of all the lorries!!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Matilda thank you for the info do u live inthe area
Yes. Quite close to the apartments but in the bush away form the sea so the dust isn't too bad here!!! They do look fab so you are very lucky if you have one!;)

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
purchased 2 years ago, own in higher floor with beautiful vista do u think matilda it will be easy to rent out

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
purchased 2 years ago, own in higher floor with beautiful vista do u think matilda it will be easy to rent out

Shouldn't be too bad depending on how much you want. But send me an e-mail with details as I get asked all the time to find accomodation for from 2weeks to 6 months for people and own the local mini market and we always have people coming in asking for accommodation. I rent out about 10-15 apartments a year for landlords - no fee - just doing both sides a favour. Also a lot of the ex pats who live here have family coming out and often don't have space in own apt or house so need extra apartments too. Send the info and contact details for you and I'll see what I can do

matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
matilda do u know any store that would carry wicker or rattan furniture at reasonable prices

There are a lot in San Pedro - one just after the rotunda on the left and one on the road to Jumbo from the Park on the left too. There are also quite a few in San Andreas after Boco Chica. There is a new shop in Juan Dolio next to El meson restaurant opposite your new home which has some rattan furniture - beautiful but a bit pricey.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hey mikey, I have a beautiful dining room table in rattan with glass top and six chairs for sale! Bought it about 15 yrs ago for US 1500. and it's worth about US 7500 today (based on less elaborate ones I saw in SD in March).
If you're interested let me know and I'll send you a few pic's I have of it.
You'll have to wait until I get there med-Nov. to pick it up (I'm about 2 kms from Costa del Sol).
BTW - will your apt. be ready to rent for the 1st of Dec.
I'm looking for 4 apts this yr for people wanting to visit and I need one with 2 bdrms and A/C for a 4 month stay - Dec. 1 to end of March! Reasonably priced of course!!