renting apartments in puerto plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahwatton

May 3, 2006
hi

could anyone give me some website or information on how i can rent a apartment in the puerto plata aera. I do not want a vacational one just your normal average aprtment in puerto plata city. please pm me if anyone can help. I want to rent up to 5000 peso per month and am happy with a 1-2 bedroom. I would prefer furnished or part furnished.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
YOu will have a hard time with that price range for a one or two bedroom partly furnished apartment at 5,000 pesos per month.

What do you need to have? What furniture do you HAVE to have? Do you know what area you want to live in? Do you want an electrical back up system so you don't have outages?

Give me some more info and I can give you a reasonable price range and possibly stear you in the right direction.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I have to agree with Planner............

You will be hard pressed to find a one bedroom for 5.000 Pesos per month, a two bedroom is out of the question!

Are you planing to run an A/C unit, because that plus your power bill alone could run you up to 10.000 Pesos per month.

If you lower your expectations it is possible to find something within your budget..........

Good Luck

Tuan

Aug 28, 2004
check out LuperonCruising.com for staying in tourist area not in PoP but in the province

kbf

Apr 24, 2002
send me a PM. I know a nice and decent app for this price, which is not so easy to find anymore.

kbf

Apr 24, 2002
Call this one

furnished one room app in good area

Vermiete möbiliertes 1 Zimmer Studio in Puerto Plata, Torre Alto, Preis 5500 RDS.

Tel: 809 440 0555 oder 809 979 36 46

Feb 15, 2005
I have a good friend who manages apartments in the Private Community of Costambar. The majority of residents are European. If you need help email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.