Cdn Interview Question

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
I'm asking this on behalf of a friend, HOWEVER I will need this information as well when we get our call.....

When the Dominicano/a goes to Sto Domingo for their interview (to come to Cda) is it mandatory for them to bring the small wallet size version of their birth
certificate?

The (8 1/2 x 14 & translated version was included in application
package)

Agent in Haiti never mentioned it when phone call was made to set up
interview....however this has been mentioned previously on this board, but nothing confirmed.

Orlando has 3 different sizes and copies of the birthcertificate. One that is on standard paper size... one that was legal sized paper, and he has one that fits in his wallet...super small......

I've told Orladno to take all three.....just in case, to be safe. But if someone doesn't have all three, which ones is it that they are looking for?????

Thanks
Lisa

KIMMYGIRL

Dec 9, 2005
small one

He/she needs the wallet size one. My husband and I have been waiting 20 days now after he handed in the new birth certificate and still no call yet. Originally he took the 8 1/2x11 but the interview lady said that he needed the small one for Canada. It is best to take all of them if you are still unsure, but once again my husband and I are waiting for the call again.

Kim