Money for a Sankie

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK GIRL

Jun 13, 2006
I have not been with my sankie for over 9 months now and still he calls. The funny thing is he calls his other ex's to and ask's them for money. The new call was he hurt his back at the riu working and he wants $100 dollars. Now as I am in a new realtionship with a lad from London does he really think that we are going to be as stupid to send him money. Me and his other girls found out his game and thanks to this website we saw the light and saw each others messages so the relationship with him ended and so did his funding. I am glad that he has been caught out by us even now when he calls I ask him who his latest victim is and has she not got him a visa yet.

Really what I want to say is a big Thanks to DR1 and to those of you that have not seen the light yet please open your eyes cause trust me all resort workers are the same as to them it is a game. Even if they say they love you they dont they love your bank account etc etc

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That's great, good for you.

Now the next step is to discourage his calls. Just say you were on the way out and hang up. As long as you chit chat the calls will keep coming and if you're in a new relationship these calls should stop.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Payback time ....

Tell him you still love and care for him, you'll send cash and gifts, etc. etc. When he calls, put him on hold until he hangs up or minutes exhausted. He'll keep on calling using up his limited resources ... get even not angry!!!! :)

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Good for you UK girl!! You should be so proud of yourself, for seeing the light. It takes some people a lot longer.

UK GIRL

Jun 13, 2006
Cheeky little B*****ger

I cant believe this guy he has only been on the phone asking a friend for $400 this time. He is such an fool. He wants a scooter for his birthday and is asking all of the girls for cash so he can buy it. I am awaiting his next call and when he does call hes like some said is going on hold for a very long time. This annoys me so much as there are other friends that I have in pop that arnt like this in fact when I went in may they insisted in paying for everything.....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can you gather all the girls numbers please. I have stuff to sell and it sounds like you're all easy targets.

Sorry to sound so harsh but you still don't get it. He shouldn't even get to the part about him asking for anything. You hear his voice and the first time you say, "please do not call here again". After that it's not considered rude if you hang up immediately upon hearing his voice.

Please pass this on to the others, a ruthless person will never stop as long as you are not rude and short with them. Hang up

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Moving on......

I think you still like the thought of having a guy in the DR. He is obviously giving you something emotionally, that's why you are still in contact with him. He is probably still feeding your ego, but really, is he? Its all lies.

Ask yourself, what's the point - don't you have a boyfriend now? Let it go.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Sankie magic ....

I think you still like the thought of having a guy in the DR. He is obviously giving you something emotionally, that's why you are still in contact with him. He is probably still feeding your ego, but really, is he? Its all lies.

Ask yourself, what's the point - don't you have a boyfriend now? Let it go.
Voice of reason or experience???? .... just askin', I never judge people ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Moving on .... UP?

I was wondering when you were going to pop up and take a jab. Experience, lesson learned ...............and as the title says - moving on!;) ;) ;) ;)
Like the Jeffersons .... Penthouse in Yorkville and DR, maid, valet, chauffeur, .... did you land a good Dominican? :)

Btw, no jab .... just askin' ... very good advice :)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Like the Jeffersons .... Penthouse in Yorkville and DR, maid, valet, chauffeur, .... did you land a good Dominican? :)

Btw, no jab .... just askin' ... very good advice :)

That would be a negative!

I wasn't looking and at the same time, I was supposedly not in the right place to find one. In my opinion - cause we are all entitled to one - your chances of finding a good Domincan in an AI resort are slim and next to none. For those of you who have found one - congratulations, you must have taken the last ones!

Sankie life, it is unbelievable. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
what kind of **** is this... lord...

you obviously like the fact that he still calls your easy a$$ otherwise you wouldn't answer the phone or hang it up once you know it's him.

Just cause you and a couple "girls" all think it's a game it's really stupid... why the hell would you even bother ???? Do you not have anything else to do ???

What does your new "lad" think about this ???

and my last question ..... What the hell is in the water in the UK lately ???

lord... don't stick your nose up to high in pride, you're just making yourself look more stupid

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Cheap UK "imports"? ....

what kind of **** is this... lord...

you obviously like the fact that he still calls your easy a$$ otherwise you wouldn't answer the phone or hang it up once you know it's him.

Just cause you and a couple "girls" all think it's a game it's really stupid... why the hell would you even bother ???? Do you not have anything else to do ???

What does your new "lad" think about this ???

and my last question ..... What the hell is in the water in the UK lately ???

lord... don't stick your nose up to high in pride, you're just making yourself look more stupid
DRCFTA to blame for opening up the DR's sankie market .... no more monopoly for Canadian chicks. Prices will definitely increase with competition from abroad .... unless more sankies imported to stabilize prices. Very unstable times ahead in the sankie market :)

momita

May 17, 2006
fed up

DRCFTA to blame for opening up the DR's sankie market .... no more monopoly for Canadian chicks. Prices will definitely increase with competition from abroad .... unless more sankies imported to stabilize prices. Very unstable times ahead in the sankie market :)

This time ,British women in Lead.....Canadian are less valueable for them.

I just returned from my another trip to the DR.aND i MUST SAY,i FED UP OF that all sankies business. I can not understand that any more.
But anyway not my problem any more.

I just came to say hello to M'FROG AND La Barbie...my favourite ones

Love you all
Momita:cheeky:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Thank You, Madam

....I just came to say hello to M'FROG ....

2edme10.gif

m'frog
(made prince by the grace of dv8)

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
o tempora! o mores!

what on earth has happened to the english girls? all of those i have met in my london years would go for a broke on their credit cards to take a holiday in DR, spend the rest of their monies on brugal and durex, bed as much fresh meat as possible, go home and forget about their holiday antics till they discover herpes or chlamydia.

plus they are always skint, hardly any monies for enough vodka cokes to get themselves completely sloshed, fell over and show their fat butts squeezed into cheap strings from primark.

how would they ever EVER have the money to send to sankies is beyond me. this whole story is hardly believable, this "uk girl" must be in fact canadian and 60. don't be ashamed, grandma, we're not gonna eat you!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
what on earth has happened to the english girls? all of those i have met in my london years would go for a broke on their credit cards to take a holiday in DR, spend the rest of their monies on brugal and durex, bed as much fresh meat as possible, go home and forget about their holiday antics till they discover herpes or chlamydia.

plus they are always skint, hardly any monies for enough vodka cokes to get themselves completely sloshed, fell over and show their fat butts squeezed into cheap strings from primark.

how would they ever EVER have the money to send to sankies is beyond me. this whole story is hardly believable, this "uk girl" must be in fact canadian and 60. don't be ashamed, grandma, we're not gonna eat you!
Primark, you crack me up! That's the place that used to be called Mark One?:eek: Even better would be Matalan.:cheeky:

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Please darling the heat is off of us Canadians for a day or two, let us enjoy it.;)

hahahahah!!! Too funny Anna.

As for the op.. I agree with others on this one... honestly, what's the GDP? Chica, could you be more full of it?! Be real here--you're ENJOYING his calls... probably sounds sexy with the spanish accent right?? blah blah... You want him to leave you alone? simply BULLOCKS!!

uffffffff.

:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.