• Thread starter Panfilo Marchelletta
  • Start date

Seeking Employment in the Tourism Field.

P

Panfilo Marchelletta

Hello, I am a 24 year old male living in Canada. I would like to move to the Dominican Republic to live and work there. I am very outgoing, and I have dealt with people in all my past job experiences. Currently I am working at Home Depot. There, I am a store associate. My job includes helping the customer find what they need, and to show them anything else they need to see or know. All of my reviews from Home Depot have been nothing but positive, and I can supply a reference from them. I am also working as a Host at a restaurant\bar. My job there is to greet the customers upon arrival, and also maintain a peaceful environment. In all of my past employment, I have done extremelly well with the customers, and see myself dealing with people for the rest of my life. I am very outgoing, and I am a quick learner. I work hard, and dont mind working long hours. I also have some computer skills and training. I feel very comfortable around a computer, and have no problems understanding new things with a computer. I also have a good background in construction. I have worked many years for my family who ownes a construction company. I hope that with my skills and determination I can find employment in the Dominican Republic. Thank you very much. My email address is pmarchelletta@hotmail.com I hope to hear from you very soon.

Sincerly,

Panfilo Marchelletta