1st time to DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkharrison

Oct 23, 2006
Hoping to visit DR Nov - Dec 06 after a really crap 5 years. Where is the best place for a really quiet holiday. Want sun and sea. Are there any nudist beaches? Do hotels allow topless bathing around the pool? Dont fancy the Eden resort, like to sunbathe naked and in private. Any help appreciated. Thanks:glasses:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
m'f, that deserves a thread of its own.

After doing the grisly deed she buys platano and auyama, telling people she's going to make a sancocho with some meat she just bought... she just happens to drop the bag and its contents rolled out onto the ground, to the horror of passers-by, who alerted the police...

You couldn't make it up if you tried!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hoping to visit DR Nov - Dec 06 after a really crap 5 years. Where is the best place for a really quiet holiday. Want sun and sea. Are there any nudist beaches? Do hotels allow topless bathing around the pool? Dont fancy the Eden resort, like to sunbathe naked and in private. Any help appreciated. Thanks:glasses:
Eden Bay on the north coast, part of the Caliente Resort in Tampa FL, is a nudist resort.

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
?Que horror! I can't believe it. It turned my stomach up. Is this for real or is this urban legend? Not everything you read in the papers is true. I hope this one is not true. It is just like a horror movie.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
...and the woman's kid says, "Mami, las albóndigas y la longaniza tienen un sabor raro."

She snaps back at him, "Cállate y cómete el sancocho."

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
don't understand, can someone translate this page for me?

Well, if you really want to know...

A woman kills an 18-year-old man and cuts off his tallywacker and his right gluteus maximus. She buys plantains and calabash in order to make Dominican-style stew with the body parts.

She drops the bag; concerned citizens, upon noticing the items, arrest her and take her to the police.

She claims the man had tried to rape her. However, according to the neighbors, the yound man had just suffered an epileptic seizure, and the woman took advantage of his condition and killed him.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
I forgot to add that the woman's actions resulted in a 10-inch cleft palate on the young man's vertical smile. Had he survived the attack, his nickname would've been "Stump" or a more Dominicanized version, "Sin-binb?n."

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it's sooooooooo cruel to make me laugh when i have a full bladder!
gotta go now or my nickname will be "wet panties" or "bragas mojado"....

Status
Not open for further replies.