worry

marielex

Oct 26, 2006
the worry guy.
i am dominican, i will come to canada for 2 weeks. and i wanna know if i can married my girlfriend, if i can stay there after the two weeks and if no, what can happen if i stay... and waht if im legal and we get married what are my rights...

any

Mar 12, 2005
Im domican to and I went in canada , my sister lives there for ten years , but she is legal , my opimion is yes you can stay , but you can"t get marrie , so you will be eligal for ever ,canada is so dificult for as , I m resident in die USA, so I can go , I have no problem, I recomende you to get marrie here forst and them to there , any

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
the worry guy.
i am dominican, i will come to canada for 2 weeks. and i wanna know if i can married my girlfriend, if i can stay there after the two weeks and if no, what can happen if i stay... and waht if im legal and we get married what are my rights...

Unless you have a very good job to return to, money in the bank for more than two years before the application is made you have a slim to no chance of coming to Canada to visit your girfriends.

Rights after marriage? I don't understand your question.

Here more to read in Spanish Dominican Republic :: Visados e immigración