T9 on mobile phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim09

Oct 3, 2005
Anyone using t9 here? How is it? Im asking coz im so stubborn when it comes to learning new stuffs like this on my cell phone. Does it really make texting faster?

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Kim,

What do you mean is any one using T9 here? This is kind of odd for being your first post. Welcome to the board.

And of course it makes texting faster!!!

kim09

Oct 3, 2005
thanks. yeah i guess its much faster too. the only problem is when i type not so familiar words and that it doesnt recognize them. are there any tutorial sites for this?

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Why not...

type or cut and paste the header from your first post, "T9 on mobile phones" into Google. The results will include tutorials and discussion boards that are probably better equipped to handle your questions than this one, which is mostly about the Dominican Republic.

Here are a couple:T9 on Mobile Phones - Xbox 360 & Xbox Forums and T9 Text Input Home Page

According to stone cold, :bunny: :bunny: "Anyone who doesn't use T9 is a nOOb." :bunny: :bunny:

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Kim I believe you got your answer. This site is Dominican Republic related and I don't see how T9 is related to the DR so I'm closing this thread. Thanks for checking us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.