Copyright Free Music

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
I'm looking for some copyright free Dominican (instrumental) music. I've checked out a few sites but haven't had any luck. Suggestions???

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Mike,

What are you referring to when you say Dominican (instrumental) music? Are you looking for instrumental merengue? Instrumental classical? More info please - I have a few instrumental merengues from Trujillos era I can probably share. Thing is these are VERY VERY old so don't know if you are interested.

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Mike,

What are you referring to when you say Dominican (instrumental) music? Are you looking for instrumental merengue? Instrumental classical? More info please - I have a few instrumental merengues from Trujillos era I can probably share. Thing is these are VERY VERY old so don't know if you are interested.

I'm looking for merengue or bachata songs without singing...just instrumental. The trick is that it has to be copywrite free as I am putting it on a CD that will be distibuted amongst people that are aware of musical copywrite laws.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Not gonna happen Mike. I looked on limewire and saw a few instrumental bachatas but it was of famous/released singers.

Good luck on your search.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Merengue and bachata without lyrics? Never heard of such things.

I suppose some Trujillo era-merengues are now in the public domain, but I wouldn't be sure which, not knowing when the artist died.