Help Wanted-Puerto Plata

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Americall, a Call Center located in the Zona Franca of Puerto Plata is currently expanding one of its support departments. We are currently hiring verification employees. These employees must have the ability to understand spoken and written English, they do not have to speak English. Training is provided. There is no selling involved and compensation will be an hourly wage plus attendance bonus. For further information or to schedule an interview, PM or e-mail me at howmar85@hotmail.com. Preference will be given to Puerto Plata residents, but there will be some positions available for Santiago residents with transportation provided.

clair1

Nov 21, 2006
Hello, we are 2 young enthusiastic English girls who have decided to move to Puerto Plata at the beginning of next year. We are looking for jobs and are interested in this one. Please reply if you require more details. Many Thanks.

clair1

Nov 21, 2006
sorry we thought we did.Its all new to us.Have u got any more advice u could give us please.It might sounds silly but what instruction?

clair1

Nov 21, 2006
Now i read it again i see what you mean.If you got any more advice please let us know.Thank you.

A

apostropheman

These employees must have the ability to understand spoken and written English
Number 1 tip in responding to a help wanted advertisement, follow instructions.
sorry we thought we did.Its all new to us.Have u got any more advice u could give us please.It might sounds silly but what instruction?

it would be the part telling you how to contact the poster for more info...:bunny::bunny::bunny:
For further information or to schedule an interview, PM or e-mail me at howmar85@hotmail.com.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
No problem, the post read:
For further information or to schedule an interview, PM or e-mail me at howmar85@hotmail.com

Your response was:
We are looking for jobs and are interested in this one. Please reply if you require more details

As you can see, a potential employer might question your abilities to follow instructions.

In any event, these positions were for immediate employment and have been filled. We are always hiring English/Spanish bilingual sales reps. though. If qualified, please e-mail or PM for an interview when you arrive in Puerto Plata.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wonder how people handle an add in the newspaper? ;)

Anyone with half a brain would contact the person that gave out an email and is offering the job right?

Anna crumpy needs coffee :tired:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Thing is, employers want someone with a complete brain. Fussy, I know. ;)

Did Migracion award you the contract for designing the new IQ tests which will form part of residencia process Chiri? ;) They didn't like my final suggestion, a 1000 word essay entitled 'How I, as a new resident, intend contributing to the cultural and intellectual power house of the DR'................

allisonwren

Nov 29, 2006
intrested

greetings, so i am an american therefore i have a clear understanding of English. I am currently seeking employment in the Puerto Plata area. I currently live in the States however i have plans to relocate to santiago where i will have transportation to Puerto Plata. i would like some more details on this job, please. thanks and have a good one.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
allisonwren, please have a look at the original posting and respond according to the instructions of the post.

Americall, a Call Center located in the Zona Franca of Puerto Plata is currently expanding one of its support departments. We are currently hiring verification employees. These employees must have the ability to understand spoken and written English, they do not have to speak English. Training is provided. There is no selling involved and compensation will be an hourly wage plus attendance bonus. For further information or to schedule an interview, PM or e-mail me at howmar85@hotmail.com. Preference will be given to Puerto Plata residents, but there will be some positions available for Santiago residents with transportation provided.