Trying to find this bar in Santiago?

Soul Siesta

Jun 2, 2005
www.brothersandsistersonline.com
Hey Folks...Need Help!

I received a biz card from a friend in Santiago who told me about a nice bar to visit on my next trip. Of course I don't have her number to ask this question. Even worse the biz card got wet so here is as much info as I can make out from the biz card.

Name - "Genford" or "Genfour"
Address - Plaza Alejo 1 ER. Nivel
Ave. Estrella Sadhala
Santiago, Republica Dominicana

Any help identifying this place would be great since I'm going back soon.

You can email direct - brothersandsisters@comcast.net

Thanks!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hey Folks...Need Help!

I received a biz card from a friend in Santiago who told me about a nice bar to visit on my next trip. Of course I don't have her number to ask this question. Even worse the biz card got wet so here is as much info as I can make out from the biz card.

Name - "Genford" or "Genfour"
Address - Plaza Alejo 1 ER. Nivel
Ave. Estrella Sadhala
Santiago, Republica Dominicana

Any help identifying this place would be great since I'm going back soon.

You can email direct - brothersandsisters@comcast.net

Thanks!

AZB a member on this site would know, pm him.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
That place must be fairly new, every business that has opened in that location of Plaza Alejo has lasted less than a year.

Plaza Alejo is located almost directly across from PUCMM's Estrella Sadhalla entrance.

I believe the place you are looking for is right in the middle of the first floor.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Plaza Alejo is next tothe Shell station that is across the avenue from the back gate to the PUCMM.....

HB

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
While you're there, check out Metropolis. Nice place to have a drink. If you play pool, there's a pool hall right there. Best of all, it's non-smoking joint.

Have fun,
Zeus (primus inter pares)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
While you're there, check out Metropolis. Nice place to have a drink. If you play pool, there's a pool hall right there. Best of all, it's non-smoking joint.

Have fun,
Zeus (primus inter pares)

Metropolis gets super crowded on karaokee nights too. Lots of fun.

May 12, 2005
I don't know much about GenFour but it was always crowded. I was in Santiago about a month ago and that bar was next to the hotel where I was staying. Everytime I passed by it was full. I didn't get the chance to check it out from the inside though. Maybe next time.

Platinumdooky

Nov 11, 2006
Gem Ford

The bar is called Gem Ford and it's across the street from the college right next to Metropolis. A friend of mine owns it and it's very nice inside. Kinda dark, nice tv's and bar area. A nice dance area and the DJ from Ambis works there. Let me know if you have any other questions.

TpC

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
One can make a day out of shopping in Supermercado Nacional admiring all of the "treats"!

Who needs bars?

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Bummer... maybe someone can start a new "What to do/Where to go in Santiago" thread...

Ive been several times during the day for shopping or rest stop between SD and Cabarete, but want to spend a few days there...one of these days...

If its getting close to midnight the only place to go is home. Any later than that you turn back into a pumpkin.