Paradisus in Punta Cana - anyone stay there?

R

rick

My wife and I and three other couples are going to stay at the Paradisus Resort in February. Is the resort crowded? Is it hard to get dinner reservations? Can anyone recommend a good resturant? Are the rooms really far away from activities, beach, and swimming pool? The resort (by some comments I read) seems to be HUGE! Is there a mini bar in the rooms and what is it stocked with? Has anyone golfed at the Cocatal Golf Club or any other courses close to the resort? How do we get to the courses? Are the courses in good shape and are they challeging? If golf is included in your package, is the cart fee also included? Is it hard to get tee times? Does the staff wait on you while you are laying around on the beach or do you have to serve yourself? Any other information would be appreciated. Thanks

C

Craig

I have not been there, but my next door neighbors were there in June. They had a great time and it was fantastic. I can't help you on your questions, but if you look on www.debbiesdominicantravel.com you can find a lot of reviews on the Paradisus. I know you can find specific emails in there to write these people. Have a great time!