DR Tour

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
folks there are 21 pages of great photos--okay not all are perfect, but these folks put in 2500 kms of travel around the DR and their pics are realy interesting.

I would have like to see the places that They stayed in. Some I know, but along the south coast I'm really lost...

Thank you for sharing!

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
folks there are 21 pages of great photos--okay not all are perfect, but these folks put in 2500 kms of travel around the DR and their pics are really interesting.

I would have like to see the places that They stayed in. Some I know, but along the south coast I'm really lost...

Thank you for sharing!

HB

Melora

Sep 5, 2006
WOW! Absolutly amazing! Thanks a lot for doing such a blog! Im leaving for the DR tomorrow, cant wait to get there, specially after seeing such nice pictures!

gini

Dec 12, 2005
Hi !

We have recently made a wonderful 2 weeks trip through DR and specially south-west coast ! absolutely marvellous beaches !

Cabo Rojo :

Las Cuevas :

Take a look at our blog :cheeky: 103 other pics Skyblog de repdomtour2006 : Repdomtour2006
Sorry for the comments only in french :ermm:

MizCreant

Jul 6, 2006
Hi !

We have recently made a wonderful 2 weeks trip through DR and specially south-west coast ! absolutely marvellous beaches !

Cabo Rojo :

Las Cuevas :

Take a look at our blog :cheeky: 103 other pics Skyblog de repdomtour2006 : Repdomtour2006
Sorry for the comments only in french :ermm:

Fantastic Photos!!!! I will bookmark this blog and return to view the photos when the snow is all around me. This beautiful eye candy will keep me happy until I get to see the real thing in January.
Many thanks

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
I visited this blog and found myself understanding zilch, niente, nada, nula. Question: why not post in a language that most of un would understand. Very nice pics indeed but what about the comments?. Las fotos de mi Pais estan muy lindas pero no entiendo ni un carajo de lo que dicen los comentarios. Viva Quisquella !!

Zeus (primus dominicanus)

gini

Dec 12, 2005
I visited this blog and found myself understanding zilch, niente, nada, nula. Question: why not post in a language that most of un would understand. Very nice pics indeed but what about the comments?. Las fotos de mi Pais estan muy lindas pero no entiendo ni un carajo de lo que dicen los comentarios. Viva Quisquella !!

Zeus (primus dominicanus)

You're right ZEUS but my english isn't good enough to translate all my comments correctly :(

But thanks to Vince1956 and Google, the problem is nearly solved :p

I've added 90 other pics...

Enjoy !