House call .... the Preacher???

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
One day an old doctor and his young intern received a call from a patient with upset stomach, so they both went to the patient's house to treat her. The old doctor upon arrival told her to cut back on the fruits and her condition should improve. The young intern was absolutely amazed at his diagnosis and inquired how the old doctor arrived at his diagnosis without examining the woman.

Well the old doctor said that he noiced the trash bin was packed with banana and orange peels so he concluded she was eating too much fruits. The young doctor was really impressed and told the old doctor he'll try that on their next house call.

Shortly after returning to the office, another patient called complaing of being tired and feeling lethargic. Well off they went again and the young doctor was eager to try his new technique. Upon arrival, the young doctor took the woman into her bedroom and quickly told her to cutback on her church activities. The old doctor was really impressed and inquired how his protege arrived at his diagnosis withou examining the woman.

Well, said the young doctor, I accidentally dropped my stethoscope and as I bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the preacher under the bed.